October 2012 Moms
Options

SO much pelvic pressure!

Ugh! I have the worst pelvic pressure. It feels like I have a cantaloupe in between my legs... Or like when I use my kegel muscles that I can't bring them together all the way... I have a BP check with a nurse tomorrow and no internal until Thursday...
A part of me is screaming "jeese enough! Come out already!" while the other part of me is so afraid of labor that I'm like "stay in!!! I need some time to emotionally prepare!!"
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SO much pelvic pressure!

• Options
    I could have written this post almost word for word...bleh....add to it that my hips feel like they are about to break in half!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way!  
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agree with ALL of this! Is anyone else having some serious bum pressure too? 

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • Options

imagecandaceleigh21:
    I could have written this post almost word for word...bleh....add to it that my hips feel like they are about to break in half!

This... exactly... lol

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imageKellyFM522:
    Agree with ALL of this! Is anyone else having some serious bum pressure too? 

I was feeling it earlier, it reminded me of the first day I would get my period and my girl parts and my butt would feel like a dull pressure, soreness. (is that weird?) 

• Options

I feel like my pelvic bone is going to break in half!

• Options
    A friend of mine had this so bad at the end of her pregnancy that a vein in her Vagina blew up to be the size of a plum!!! Take it easy as much as possible. 
  • Options

imagekateraid:
    A friend of mine had this so bad at the end of her pregnancy that a vein in her Vagina blew up to be the size of a plum!!! Take it easy as much as possible. 

Indifferent  As if we didn't have enough things to worry about already!

• Options
    imagekateraid:
    A friend of mine had this so bad at the end of her pregnancy that a vein in her Vagina blew up to be the size of a plum!!! Take it easy as much as possible.nbsp;

I realize this wasn't supposed to be funny... But I chuckled for a solid 2 minutes thinking about it. Bum pressure, belly pressure, everything! The nurse told me "you look great!!" it made me want to start crying right there in the office! I'm sure I look great... But i certainly feel like crap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"