Babies on the Brain
Options

In need of a little advice.

Hey there everyone, I'm here in need of a little pregnancy wisdom...

I'm 22 years old, only recently became sexually active in a committed, monogamous relationship. My periods have always been slightly irregular. I'm currently one week late on my period, which normally wouldn't faze me, but I've noticed several other things slightly raised basal body temperature, cravings, sudden nausea in the afternoon, aversion to specific foods, cramps and bloating, lower back pain, fatigue and increased nipple sensitivity.

I don't want to assume too soon that I could be pregnant, being that my period's lateness isn't out of the ordinary. But with all these other things going on, I'm not sure if I'm simply being paranoid, or if I should seriously consider taking a pregnancy test.

Advice?

Re: In need of a little advice.

• Options

If you think there is a chance you may be pregnant take a test.  We can't tell you if you are pregnant based on symptoms.

You mentioned taking your temp, do you chart?  How many DPO are you? 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    If you think your symptoms are due to pregnancy, take a pregnancy test. 
    No one here can tell if you're pregnant or not. Go to the Dollar Store and pick up a pregnancy test or two. And then call your Gyn for some birth control.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options

Are you using any form of birth control?

POAS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageShayliz:
    If you think your symptoms are due to pregnancy, take a pregnancy test. 

Yup.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If he's repeatedly putting an uncovered penis into your unprotected vagina and (especially)repeatedly ejaculating into your unprotected vagina, yes, there is a chance you can be pregnant. 

This is not rocket science, either wrap it up or start setting aside money for diapers.  Either way, peeing on a pregnancy test is going to be way more reliable than telling internet strangers ANYTHING about your nipples.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"