June 2013 Moms
Options

Want to start a weekly check in?

Our little group is growing, lots of new BFP's every day! I thought it might be fun to start a weekly check in!

So if anyone is interested here goes!

How many days/weeks pregnant: 5 weeks on the nose.

How big is baby this week: Appleseed :) 

What number baby is this? Baby #2, we have a 4 year old DD and she can't wait to be a big sister!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I have been feeling queasy off and on and sore boobs...no fun! Also, my sense of smell is ridiculous! I am super anxious for my upcoming OB appointment even if it's just with a nurse, I am really hoping for an early ultrasound. Also on a probably very silly side note- I am secretly hoping for twins. Fraternal twins run in my family and although the chance is small, it sure would be exciting!

What is your favorite part of fall? Cooler temps, cider, donuts!

Ok ladies- your turn!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Want to start a weekly check in?

• Options

Here's a blank form for folks to quote if it makes things easier!: 

How many days/weeks pregnant:

How big is baby this week:

What number baby is this?

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts?

What is your favorite part of fall?

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    imagemusicalsilver:

Thank you! :) I'm not very skilled at this stuff yet, lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 4 to the day

How big is baby? Poppyseed

What number baby is this? Baby 2. My DD will be 2 is December. She is really into baby dolls right now she is going to be thrilled to have a real one in the house!

How are you feeling? So far so good. a tiny bit on the nauseas side but nothing too bad.

Favorite thing about fall? Pumpkins, cool weather, the leaves changing, college football Thanksgiving.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 3 weeks and 6 days.

How big is baby this week: Poppyseed.

What number baby is this? Number 1.

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I've had some pretty horrible cramping that I finally had to cave in and take some tylenol for, but beyond that - things seem to be going swimmingly.

What is your favorite part of fall? Mulled cider! That, and wonderful running weather.

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 3w3d (I think, my brain is not firing on all cylinders and the moment)

How big is baby this week: poppy seed

What number baby is this? #2, 17-month-old DS

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I have a cold, but no symptoms yet.

What is your favorite part of fall? leaves changing, apple picking, Halloween

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant:  4 weeks

How big is baby this week: A poppyseed! When I told that to my husband he said "Really? That's it? I eat poppyseeds!" LOL :)

What number baby is this? First!

Feeling very tired. Not sleeping well (a bit of insomnia!). Bloated, tender breasts, emotional, dull cramping, hungry!

What is your favorite part of fall? Sweaters, fleece, pumpkin & apple picking, acorn squash, mums, crackling of leaves as you walk down the sidewalk, halloween costumes, pumpkin pie

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I LOVE this idea!!!

How many days/weeks pregnant: I am 5 weeks

How big is baby this week: An appleseed

What number baby is this? I am a first timer!! So I think I am currently more nervous then excited

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I feel like it hasnt quite set in yet, I am excited for what is to come but I think the nervous part is more...I have been pretty tired, can never seem to get my eyes from being heavy, and I have had alot of diarrhea but not really any "morning sickness" persay.  Today was the first day I ate something that didnt sit well with me altho I was hungry... Will try again with dinner at the In-laws, telling them the news today :)

What is your favorite part of fall? I moved back home to AZ from Chicago in the fall of 2009, married my husband fall of 2010, my Bday is in the fall and off course...FOOTBALL!!! I love the Fall LOL

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

How many weeks? 4

How big is baby? Poppyseed

What number baby is this? Baby #1.

How are you feeling? Feeling good, just not liking the cramping. 

Favorite thing about fall? Cool weather and having the leaves change.

• Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks 7days

How big is baby this week: poppyseed....Appleseed tomorrow!!!

What number baby is this? Number 1!!!!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Currently I have minimal symptoms...a little cramping and sore breasts. Other than that feeling pretty good.

What is your favorite part of fall? The weather!!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks and 4 days

How big is baby this week: Almost an apple seed

What number baby is this? 1!!!!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Cramping, I get really tired around about 2 pm, increase smell, lack of appetite, sore nipples (not too bad though), a little moody and slight nausea, burping a lot more than normal and I always have to pee!!

What is your favorite part of fall? The weather and the colors!!
  • Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 5 weeks today!

How big is baby this week: appleseed

What number baby is this? #1 - so excited

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts?  Very tired and a bit queasy.  We are getting used to the fact that we are pregnant.  Very excited!

What is your favorite part of fall? Pumpkin spice lattes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 wks 1 day

How big is baby this week: Poppyseed

What number baby is this? 1!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Exhausted, but not sleeping very well. Starving all the time, cramps, emotional, and tender boobs. We are beyond excited and trying very hard not to shout it from the rooftops!

What is your favorite part of fall? Halloween, Thanksgiving, our anniversary, jacket weather, pumpkins, and scary movies. This is my favorite time of year!

• Options

Yea for June Mommies to be!!!

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4weeks 6days

How big is baby this week: poppy seed (can't wait to be an apple seed tomorrow!)

What number baby is this? Number 1!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Did have some cramping but now I feel pretty normal.

What is your favorite part of fall? Everything!  Its my favorite season.  I love the cooler weather, warmer clothes, halloween, harvest...

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant:  4 weeks

How big is baby this week: A poppyseed. 

What number baby is this? First. 

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Gassy and bloated. Tired, but I am not sure that is PG related 

What is your favorite part of fall? Halloween! Or as I like to refer to it,  National Dress Up Day. 

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks, 4 days

How big is baby this week: Poppyseed (which totally blows my mind!)

What number baby is this? #1 (eek!)

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Very fatigued, sore boobs, and intermittent cramping.  Emotional (crying to short-tempered).  

What is your favorite part of fall? The changing leaves and curling up in sweats. 

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'd love a weekly check-in!

How many days/weeks pregnant: 3 weeks, 4 days-- just found out yesterday! 

How big is baby this week: the size of a poppyseed! 

What number baby is this? #2, and most likely our last so I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it. 

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I am feeling ok for now. I had pretty bad morning sickness the last time around, so I'm a little nervous about the 7 week mark. I forgot about how awful the waiting in 1st tri is. The only symptom I can figure out is cramping, and tiredness. 

What is your favorite part of fall? The foliage. 

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks and 6 days

How big is baby this week: poppyseed

What number baby is this? 2nd, we have a 13 month old boy already

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I have had minor cramping and major bloat. I am always so nervous about the pregnancy, You would think that in this day and age we would have better means of knowing our baby is growing healthy. I hate waiting til 12 weeks to hear the heart beat.
    What is your favorite part of fall? the cooler weather and usually the octoberfest celabration we have in our German town. It has been so hard to dodge questions on why I'm not drinking!

• Options
    5w1d

Appleseed

This is 3rd I have two 3 yo girls twins

Feeling ok, tired, thirsty, little sick at night
    My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemusicalsilver:
    Here's a blank form for folks to quote if it makes things easier!:nbsp;How many days/weeks pregnant:

What number baby is this? 2

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Tired, anxious, crampy, emotional.

What is your favorite part of fall? Camping! And pumpkin flavored anything. Today I had pumpkin cheesecake fro yo. Yum!

• Options
    imagemusicalsilver:

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4w4d

How big is baby this week: poppyseed :)

What number baby is this? #1 !!!!!!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Super sore boobs, cramps/pulling off and on and oh so tired

What is your favorite part of fall? everything! Apple cider, pumpkins, cotton fields, cool nights, I could go in and on!

Charlotte Elise
      5/27/2013

• Options

Here's a blank form for folks to quote if it makes things easier: 

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks 1 day

How big is baby this week: Poppyseed...teensy!

What number baby is this? #2...I have a 15 month old DS. Also a June bug! 

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Mostly normal, although I've had a few waves of nausea. I wasn't too sick last time, so I'm hoping it'll be the same this time! Especially now that I'm taking care of a rambunctious toddler all day. 

What is your favorite part of fall? Apple picking, pumpkin picking/carving, chai lattes. 

Also a random- I apologize for the lack of bolding of the questions or answers. I use Chrome and for some reason can't bold, italicize, add pictures or smileys. Grrr *mad face*

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks 4 days

How big is baby this week: poppy seed

What number baby is this? Number 2

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Happy, nervous, optimistic. Some nausea on and off. So so so tired!

What is your favorite part of fall? The weather even though it's not here yet in California!

• Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks 2 days

What number baby is this? #1

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I have been super tired lately and a bit queasy. I am really excited but also cautious, my mom had a lot of miscarriages so I am trying to not get too excited which is not easy!

What is your favorite part of fall? Football with my husband!

• Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant:  3w6d

How big is baby this week:  poppyseed

What number baby is this?  number 3!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts?  Sore nips, a few waves of nausea, peeing constantly, super thirsty, and a bit emotional. I'm super excited to be pg! Especially for the holidays and having a cute bump for Christmas.  :)

What is your favorite part of fall?  Apple cider, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, the leaves changing, cool crisp air, sweaters, boots, scarves, Thanksgiving. I LOVE the fall!  :)
    DS1 2008 | DS2 2010 | DD 2013 (lost her twin brother at 37 weeks) | surprise BFP! DD2 due in November

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 5 weeks since it's after midnight! 

How big is baby this week: An appleseed

What number baby is this? My 5th pregnancy, hopefully 1st take-home baby

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Feeling ok physically other than really sore boobs and very occasional and short-lived queasiness.  Emotionally, terrified.

What is your favorite part of fall? Pumpkin anything, sweaters, cold weather, leaves.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
    DX: Endo, heterozygous MTHFR, low progesterone
    Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
    TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4w 5d

How big is baby this week: very tiny!

What number baby is this? 2

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Some nausea, increased urination.  Suspect I am beginning to bloat.  

I have had two previous CPs, so somewhat nervous, but first two betas looked good.  Awaiting an u/s week after next.

What is your favorite part of fall?  Warm, sunny days and cool nights, and smell of smoke in the air

CP 8.2010 BFP 9.2010 DS born 5.29.10 CP 8.2012 BFP 9.23.2012, EDD 6.5.2013
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Occasionaly queasy, no puking yet, sore boobs (getting worse), occasional light cramping, bloated/gassy, crazy thirsty for water....none of these bother me...but the INSOMNIA and mood swings effect me most!

Pumpkins, leaves changing, yummy soups, cooler weather, boots and jeans, and pretty much everything...Fall is by far my favorite season!

• Options
    imagemusicalsilver:

5 weeks even though my tickers say 4 
    How big is baby this week: Appleseed!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts?  I am feeling ok...I am tired all the time, I cramp on and off, I had to go purchase new bras already because my boobs are huge. 

The clothes and the smell of burning leaves! 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    imagemusicalsilver:

How many days/weeks pregnant: 5 weeks today!

How big is baby this week: An appleseed apparently

What number baby is this? 1

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I had some symptoms earlier last week, midweek they went away. This weekend they started coming back! A little nausea - no ms officially yet - sore bbs, peeing all the time! Im never, excited, anxious, ecstatic all at the same time!

What is your favorite part of fall? Cooler weather, changing of the leaves and knowing the holidays are just around the corner.

HH9M to everyone!!! 

image image

• Options
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 3wk 6d

How big is baby this week: really small

What number baby is this? 2

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I'm flipping exhausted!

What is your favorite part of fall? Cooler weather

Thanks for starting this!

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    imageMomma2Michelle:

How many days/weeks pregnant: Not sure I think somewhere around 5 weeks thought, Im so excited to find out today and get a better estimate. 

How big is baby this week: if around 5 weeks then the size of an apple seed. 

What number baby is this?  This will be first baby! 

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I did get sick the other day, but not sure if it was because the news I found out or it was because of morning sickness. 

What is your favorite part of fall? pumpkin spice lattes, apple cider, thanksgiving!

condolences Pictures, Images and Photos Oh ya know, just living the dream of a cheating husband,divorce and becoming a single mom, heres my blog: Blog
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks 3 days

How big is baby this week: Poppyseed!

What number baby is this?  #1.  We're so excited!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I've been having really vivid dreams.  Plus, I'm tired a lot of the time.  Nothing else too serious, yet, though.  I'm mostly feeling overwhelmed - I just moved to this town, so I don't have a doctor.  I'm stressed about finding one.

What is your favorite part of fall? Argyle sweaters.  And the foliage.  And the crisp mornings.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 weeks, 1 day.

How big is baby this week: Poppy seed

What number baby is this? our first!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? A little queasy, but so far no actual throwing up.  I've had monstrous heartburn, though, and I'm starting to get a little tired.  My boobs hurt a bit too.  

What is your favorite part of fall? Everything!  The colors, the nip in the air, halloween, pumpkins, apple cider, boots and sweaters, and my birthday!
  • Options

How many days/weeks pregnant: 4 Weeks 1 day :)

What number baby is this? This is baby number 2 

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? The only real thing is my boobs are flipping killing me. Other then that a little cramping,I did have a little spotting but not much. Im a little tired but not bad yet!  

What is your favorite part of fall? The changing leaves, and Halloween! I can't wait to take my daughter trick or treating.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad everyone enjoyed this. It's so fun reading all of the answers! :)
  • Options

Hello! 

I am 3 weeks 5 days.

A pinpoint.

BFP #2

I am just nervous right now! Excited too, but no actually pregnancy symptoms.

All of it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

What fun,  I love these.  So great to get to know every one.

How many days/weeks pregnant: 7 weeks 1 day (due June 1)

How big is baby this week: Pea

What number baby is this? #2  He is 1 and 1/2

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? Having Nausea and fatigue.   A touch emotional.  I am excited and nervous.

I love the colors, the weather, and the comfy layered, but not bulky clothes :

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Options

imagemusicalsilver:
    How many days/weeks pregnant: 3 weeks and 6 days.

How big is baby this week: Poppyseed.

What number baby is this? Number 1.

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Thoughts? I've had some pretty horrible cramping that I finally had to cave in and take some tylenol for, but beyond that - things seem to be going swimmingly.

What is your favorite part of fall? Mulled cider! That, and wonderful running weather.

I loved Mulled cider too :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"