TTC After a Loss
Options

Cautiously Joining You Ladies (Intro)

Hello,

I didn't think I'd be on here so soon.  My most recent loss was early August.  It was missed M/C which came about 5 months after a C/P.  So, needless to say, I was pretty terrified of ever getting PG any time soon (I can deal without the emotional roller-coaster).  After my most recent loss, I was so set on the idea of TTA.  But now that my body is back to normal, and I am slatted to O any day now, I am having a change of heart.  It is utterly irrational, but I want to take the plunge again.  I want to be tired.  I want to feel sick.  I want to suffer the anxiety of not knowing whether the LO I am carrying is healthy and will turn DH and I into a family.  

So I am cautiously joining you ladies.  Even though I got the go-ahead from the doc, I probably wont actually start TTC for another few months.  I think for now we are just going to be somewhere in the middle between TTC and TTA (unprotected but unregimented sex).  Thanks for reading, ladies. 

Mother to 3 angels: D&C May 2006 - My cherry blossom child. TTC since March 2012. BFP March 2012; CP March 2012 - 4 weeks 1 day. BFP July 8, 2012; No HB August 6, 2012 - 8 weeks 2 days. M/C August 21, 2012. Cremated in our backyard 5 days later. Starting charting 10/29/12. Stalk me at My Ovulation Chart

Re: Cautiously Joining You Ladies (Intro)

• Options

imagejenek0213:
    I am so sorry for your losses. Welcome to the board, I hope that you are only here for a short time!

Thank you jenek, I am sorry for your losses and have my FX that you will be out of here real soon!

Mother to 3 angels: D&C May 2006 - My cherry blossom child. TTC since March 2012. BFP March 2012; CP March 2012 - 4 weeks 1 day. BFP July 8, 2012; No HB August 6, 2012 - 8 weeks 2 days. M/C August 21, 2012. Cremated in our backyard 5 days later. Starting charting 10/29/12. Stalk me at My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

imagemdharrison:
    I am sorry for your losses, I hope your stay here is short and sweet.  Choosing to be TTA is no easy thing to do, I hope NTNP is less stressful for you and you're over on PgAL soon. 

Thanks! I didn't even know there was a term for somewhere between TTA and TTC. haha.  Well, now I know.  Good luck to you too and I have my FX'd that you are out of here soon, too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So sorry for your losses, welcome to the board. I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you find yourself here. I hope the laid-backness of not-noting does the trick for you and you get out of here soon and stay out for at LEAST 9 months.
    Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm soo sorry for your losses and that you have to be here-but this is an amazing group of supportive and knowledgable women. 

We are still TTA after our loss in April, but think not/noting is a great way to ease back in.  Good luck to you-I hope your stay here is short!
    imageimage

image image image 

My Beautiful Boys! 

imageimageimage

PgAL/PAL welcome, always!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loses.  Welcome to the board hope it helps you as much as it has helped me!
    TTC since May 2011
    M/C #1 Chemical Pregnancy Aug 2011
    M/C #2 Blighted Ovum Feb 2012
    M/C #3 Missed Miscarriage after HB Aug 2012
    BFP #4 1/12/13 EDD: 9/26/13 Betas 12DPO: 45, 14DPO: 156, 19DPO: 904, 21DPO: 1,972, 26DPO: 12,230, 28DPO: 22,017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board.  I hope you find as much support and comfort here as I have.  Sending you big {{HUGS}}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• Options
    I am so sorry for your losses. Welcome to the board and I hope your stay here is short!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"