October 2012 Moms
Options

Bouncing on a ball = ?

Why should I bounce on a ball to see if I progress? What is it supposed to do? This might be a dense question.
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bouncing on a ball = ?

• Options
    Aha! Thanks!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've been bouncing on my ball for a few days now. The longer I sit and bounce or do hip rotations, the more contractions I have (and the more MP I seem to lose!)
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was taught to sit on the ball and roll in small circles or go let to right, like PP said it moves the baby down into your pelvis.
  • Options
    Let's hope it really does something, I've been sitting on the ball every chance I get (it also helps my back/hip pain).
  • Options

imageMrsNorry:
    Let's hope it really does something, I've been sitting on the ball every chance I get (it also helps my back/hip pain).

YES! I've found that my girlie bits don't hurt nearly as bad when I sit on the ball. My hips are the same way =) 

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageSami91:

imageMrsNorry:

YES! I've found that my girlie bits don't hurt nearly as bad when I sit on the ball. My hips are the same way =) 

Definitely helps with the hip pain. I did circles for maybe an hour today..hope its helping a little bit bc I was checked this morning in l & d and no effacement or dilation yet!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"