July 2012 Moms
Options

lmao diaper blow out

Lilah had a a diaper blow out (3 days in a row now) while she and the boys were watching the football game. LMAO LMAO. SHows him.

Shes just about 12lbs and size ones fit her fine. She has a two on now to try it out but its soooo huge. the tabs go all the way around to her sides. Maybe its because shes so active with her legs?

Re: lmao diaper blow out

• Options
    When my LO was about that size, we switched to size 2, and the near daily blowouts stopped.
  • Options
    i have so may *sobs* my sitter said to pack away for #2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When DD was a baby, we had to switch to Huggies at size 2 because of blow outs. They just fit better at a certain weight or maybe when she got a bit chunkier.  ??? Not sure.
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

imageCopsGirl11103:
    When DD was a baby, we had to switch to Huggies at size 2 because of blow outs. They just fit better at a certain weight or maybe when she got a bit chunkier.  ??? Not sure.

We noticed this same thing when we went from NB to 1s. Pampers swaddlers NB were way too tight but the 1s were so big he leaked out his leg a lot. We switched to Huggies little snugglers size 1 and they fit smaller and solved the problem. GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"