February 2013 Moms

B-Agile

Ok ladies.. we bought a Chariot and are SOOOO excited about it. Buuut... we would like to have a second stroller for the car. We live outside of a large city and will often be driving in to see family, shop, etc. We do not want to have to use the Chariot for these types of trips..

So far we are thinking of going with the Britax brand carseat.. seems to be safe and reasonable priced compared to other brands. Question: Anyone have experience with the B-Agile stroller? If so, feedback.. So far the reveiws i have read are great. Its lightweight, handles well, holds up and is adaptable with the britax carseat...

Thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B-Agile

• We are planning to get the B- agile too, and the B safe car seat. I have no prior experience, but all the reviews are awesome for both products. I think Britax is a safe brand to go with. And the B agile would be great for city use too!
  • I dont have any experience with it but this is the one we registered for today!
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister had both of these for her baby born February 2012 and loved them! I am getting both carseat and stroller for our lo. The stroller is easy to fold and light weight. The only complaint  I have is the carseat is so heavy for me... I am shorter so it is hard to hold it the "right" position when carrying it around. But I figure when the baby gets to big you have to upgrade anyways. Good luck!
  • We are going with the B-safe car seat and the b agile stroller.  We were going with the baby jogger city mini, but then changed our mind due to the fact you have to buy an extra adapter to attach a carseat/carrier.  If you are buying at Buy Buy Baby, Britax brand products can be purchased with their coupons, unlike baby jogger. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I bought the B-Agile a few weeks ago but it is still in the box.  Amazon had it on sale during their baby sale.  I have a friend who has the double and absolutely love it.
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• We had the Britax Chaperone and B-Nimble for DD. We are getting a double stroller, Graco, for the 2 babies. We are also getting a Graco car seat. I did like the Britax, though.

You said Britax seems more reasonably priced...which I do have to disagree with. It is definitely more expensive than Graco and Chicco (and both make very safe car seats, which my friends have raved about).

Just something to think about considering you probably dropped a decent amount of money on the Chariot.

imageimageimage
  • imagemylittlemegan:
    We are planning to get the B- agile too, and the B safe car seat. I have no prior experience, but all the reviews are awesome for both products. I think Britax is a safe brand to go with. And the B agile would be great for city use too!

Yes

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"