Pregnant after IF
Options

Pregnant after first iui, carry full term??

I keep reading stories all over the internet (I know, I know...google is NOT your friend.) about ladies who get pregnant with their first iui...only to miscarry in the first trimester.  Has anyone had a succesful pregnancy, after their first IUI? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pregnant after first iui, carry full term??

• Options
    There is no correlation between an iui and a m/c. M/c, unfortunately, happen in about one in four pregnancies, regardless of how you got pg. It's usually related to hormonal imbalances and/or chromosomal issues. Step away from Google and try to enjoy the fact that today you are pg. Congrats to you.
    2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • Options
    Just to give you some hope, I have PCOS and was fortunate enough to become pregnant on my first IUI in July. I'm almost done with my first trimester and everything is going perfectly well. Just keep relaxed and enjoy the miracle, it's well worth it. Stress is definitely not your friend while pregnant, so stay away from the evil google.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got pregnant twice on the first IUI I did (for each pregnancy).  I carried DD to 38 weeks.  Obviously I am not to term yet with this pregnancy but I've made it out of the first trimester with no problems at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"