Trouble TTC

Informal Weekly Check In

Hi Ladies, Sarah has house guests currently and asked that a informal check in be posted for this Sunday.  This is where we all update the community on what's going on.  Congrats to any recent BFP, big (((HUGS))) to those going through a rough time, and good luck to any currently cycling!

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past? 

If you'd like to be added to the check in please  include:

1. Name, if you'd like

2. When you started TTC

3. Diagnosis, if you have one

4. Treatment

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: Informal Weekly Check In

• Hi Kati and Sarah. <3

I'm waiting....again. We're going back to our old RE to start the process for IVF. Our appointment with them is 10/9. We'll have to repeat a lot of the testing so ER/ET will most likely be in December. Blah.

Always thinking of my 3T girls. <3

QOTW: When I was in elementary school, my dad made this awesome costume of a dice (well just one, really- so I guess a die??) It was a huge pain to wear, but it was awesome.  

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi Kathy love!  Glad you're able to move ahead soon with another IVF.  

After going 5 days longer than any other cycle in my 46 cycle history, AF finally arrived late Thursday night.  Will hear test results on Monday for beta, p4 and thyroid to see if there was anything funky medically speaking this past cycle or if I really just ovulated much later than I ever have in my life.  Still have about 4 cycles to go before treatment in January but DH and I talked again on IVF in March/April if it doesn't work, and how to afford it. I'm so glad we're  both on the same page and feeling confident financially on how we can try to swing it without going further in debt.  

QOTW:  When I was about 9 I told my parents I wanted to be a TV for Halloween.  I made it out of a card board box, and made antennae from a coat hanger and tin foil.  On the "screen" was a poster of my then heart throb (Kirk Cameron).  I'm sure I looked ridiculous but I was so proud of coming up with it.  Oddly, there is not a single picture from that year.  :( 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • My preOp appointment for my lap is Tuesday. Nothing else really going on. Waiting sucks.

QOTW: I was a playboy bunny once. Other than that, I don't really dress up. I'm lame. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi all!

DH's repeat SA came back not so lovely.  RE is recommending IVF with ICSI due to our combination of poor SA and my egg production issues.  We have decided to do IUI #2 with injects this time as we work to jump through all the hoops to get to IVF.  I'm on BCP right now and PRAYING that insurance approval comes through on Monday for IUI so that we can get this show on the road!

I have to be honest, I never had any really good costumes (which is ironic because my mom was a seamstress!).  I wore the requisite family hand-me-down clown costume a few years...maybe that is why I hate clowns now! 

Married: 7/2/11 TTC: 12/2011
    Me: 31, PCOS DH: 37, low morph and low counts

4 medicated TI, 1 IUI+Femara, 1 IUI+GonalF = BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron/GonalF (Dec 2012)= 30R, 21M, 21F with ICSI, 18 HIP frosties!!!
    FET in August 2013 

http://i45.tinypic.com/21pym9.jpg

• HSG on the 21st was all clear.  I think I'm Oing today, or maybe yesterday, so we'll be back to injects + IUI #2 in about 2 weeks! 

FFSC: I got some discouraging news about our insurance.  Our awesome HMO plan is not being offered next year and the alternatives are not as good.  I also don't know if the other plans will cover IF because the corporate office for DH's work is not in Illinois, so they do not have to abide by the IL mandate.  I might bring up to DH doing IVF in December if things are going to change for the worse significantly.  IVF was the RE's recommendation initially anyways so I'm just not sure if DH is ready yet.  I know I should not be freaking out until I know the details and I should be thankful for the coverage that we have had so far.

QOTW:  I don't think I've had any awesome costumes.  My dogs are going to be Tigger and Eeyore this year!

My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Hi ladies,

My post op appointment (from the lap/hysteroscopy) is tomorrow. We will also discuss our next step. DH is in the process of switching jobs and insurance companies, so things will probably be put on hold until all of that is straightened out.

QOTW: For the past few years on Halloween night, we've thrown on our sweats, rented a scary movie, and relaxed w/ a couple of Shipyard Pumpkinhead beers :) Simple but I always look forward to it! Smile

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • Hi ladies,

We had our inject's consult on Friday and so now I am just wait for AF to show up and then we can get this show on the road. I should receive my follistim on Tuesday.

QOTW: For the past 3 years we just order in pizza and relax with a good movie. I am not sure what we will do this year since DH will be working that night and I probably will too :)

Me (30) my best friend (38)
    TTTC since "Jan 2011"
    RE appt april 2012
    Dx: PCOS and stage 1 endo
    S/A 19 million, 48 motility, 1 morphology
    6.1 progestrone
    HSG: tubes clear
    clomid 50mg + #1 IUI + trigger 6/9/12 BFN 6/18/12 Clomid 150mg +#2 IUI + trigger: 7/9/2012 BFN 7/18/2012 stage 1: endo removed 8/14/12
    Letrozole 2.5mg+estrogen=cycle cancelled for little to no response
    Follistim 75 (10/15-10/19) follistim 67 (10/20-10/21) cycle cancelled due to over response 9 follies and very thin lining
    ~ IVF #1:BC pills started 10/27~
    ~IVF class schedualed for 11/13~
    ~ Lupron starts Thanksgiving day~
    ~Stims start December 1st~
    ~ER: December 12th ~
    ~ET: December 15th~
    19 R. 12. Fertilized with ICSI, 2 transfered
    only 1 made it to freeze!
    Beta #1 12/27/12 (26)
    beta #2 12/29/12 (78.9)
    Beta #3 12/31/12 (149)
    Beta #4 1/4/13 (48)
    C/P on 1/4/13 @ 5 weeks and 2 days
    ~ IVF #2 ~
    ~ BC pills1/15-2/3~
    ~Lupron beings 1/31~
    ~stims start Feb. 9th~
    ~ER 2/21/13~
    ~14 R, 12 fertilized with ICSI~
    ~1 made it to freeze~
    ~Twin Boys Arrived August 31, 2013
    imageAnniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome~ everyone welcome
  • We are in the 2ww of our last natural cycle. Next month on to Femera!

Last year DH and I were characters from the movie Burlesque. I danced so hard my wig fell off and I didn't even notice. Me in just a wig cap= not a pretty sight!
    My Chart My Blog

After almost 2 years of TTC and fertility treatments we got a surprise BFP in May 2013
    1/14/14 Baby Boy!! 
    TTC for #2 October 2015

• I'm still new here and would like to be added!  I started TTC in August of 2011. Last month we got a DX from our RE for Diminished Ovarian Reserve.  We had planned to start an IUI cycle this month, but then I accepted a new job and my start date is right about when my next O day would be. Not the best timing! DH & I decided to put off the IUI cycle until next month so I can get settled into a new work routine and not be handling two stressful situations at once. 

I am bummed to put off the IUI but really needed to make a change at work.  I guess waiting a month isn't so bad in the long run.  

QOTW:  When I was in second grade I went as a skunk.  I don't know where my mom got that costume from, but I found the thing somewhere in our basement the summer before and HAD to wear it for the school's Halloween party. I don't think I've ever seen another skunk costume since.  

TTC #1 9/11-12/12, 9/12 Dx: Hypothyroid + DOR (AMH .76), IUI #1 & #2 BFN's
    1/13 Decided to pursue DIA, 4/13 Home study Approved 9/13 Matched!
    10/13 DS home with us! 2/14 TPR completed  5/14 ADOPTION IS FINAL!
    3/14 Surprise BFP 11/14 DD is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi,

Today is 'o' day for me, and DH is getting back from camping soon so I'm planning on jumping him as soon as he walks in the door! Also, this is my last cycle with my current RE.

QOTW: I was the youngest of 4 children so my costumes were always hand me downs but the Tweety Bird costume my mom made was my favorite.  It had a giant plush head and it was pretty awesome :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In the two week wait for IUI#1. DH's count was not awesome for the IUI. 3.6 million post wash. I have been concerned that we were also dealing with some mild MFI but my doctors kept telling me that the 0% normal morph and 52% slow progressive (0% fast) motility were not an issue because his count was 289 mil motile. The count must have been a fluke. So I'm 10dpiui today but not very hopeful because my lining was too thin and the count was not that great.

QOTW: I never dressed up for Halloween. I've never been trick-or-treating either. But I did dress my dog up as a vampire one year.

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• I am relatively new but would like to be added to the check in!

Jill, TTC for 2.5 yrs this month, "unexplained infertility"

We've done all the 'basics' up to an HSG and a SA and no one has found anything to explain why we're still not pregnant. Currently, with my Chinese Medicine Practitioner just started me on a candida diet (possibility of candida yeast in the body impacting fertility, so absolutely no sugar in any form for at least 40 days) and at the same time, my fertility doc just put me on clomid (finally) so I start that tomorrow! If after 3 months of clomid, we're still not seeing a BFP, the next step is IUI, so I'll definitely be trolling around here to find out how that works and what to expect.

QOTW: My Mom made me a sweet bear costume when I was 3 or 4. My sisters and I went as lions and tigers and bears (oh my!). 
    30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
    DH 32yrs & healthy
    *unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
    • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
    • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
    • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
    • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
    • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
    • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

• 1. Aurora

2. 2011

3. Who knows anymore... LPD, mild endo, weird cysts, etc etc

4. We are just waiting for this cycle (I had a lap a couple weeks ago) to end so we can try IUI #3! It should end any day now... 

Halloween: a couple years ago DH and I dressed up as Fry and Leela from Futurama. We fashioned her one big eye out of a face mask.. and DH carried around a pizza box all night. Not many people "Got it" but we loved it. 

---------------Siggy Warning--------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Me: 32, DH: 34  / TTC since February 2011 / SA: all normal, HSG: all clear! / on Lovenox for anticardiolipid antibodies
    4 IUIs with Clomid, Letrozole, and Menopur. All BFN.
    9/12: lap / hysteroscopy: found and removed mild endometriosis, cervical polyp, and 2 para-tubular cysts
    5/13 IVF #1: Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, 10R/4M/4F, ET of 2, 5 cell and 4 cell, no frosties = BFN
    12/13 IVF #2 = November / December 2013. Microdose Lupron Protocol: 15R/6M/6F, Froze all 6 due to high E2 and P4
    FET 1: Jan 22, 2014 of one 4AB blast and one 3BB blast (3 blasts on ice!)
    BFP on HPT 4dp5dt, Beta #1 9dp5dt: 310, Beta #2 11dp5dt: 899
    First u/s on 2/17/14: TWINS!!!!! both w/HBs of 114 at 6w3d, HBs 150 and 152 at 7w5d

5/27/2014: Team purple!!!!  EDD 10/10/2014 / 
    Delivered by c-section at 32w0d 8/15/2014 due to preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome
    Baby Boy 4lbs 1oz, 17 inches
    Baby Girl 3lbs 5oz, 16 inches

imageimage
  • I got a surprise BFP in early September. Unfortunately we found out last Thursday it's not a viable pregnancy. Since my hcg levels are continuing to rise, I'm scheduled for a D&C on Tuesday.

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past? I loved trick or treating when I was young. Since we lived in the country we couldn't walk between houses. We would load up in the car and have a blast. It didn't hurt that we got zip lock bags full of candy at each stop.

• TTC since 06/11, diagnosed with PCOS. We are on our 3rd cycle of clomid/ovidrel and this time around we've added prometrium and acupuncture as well. Currently in the 2ww...lame!

I think my favorite Halloween costume was when I was little and my mom dressed me as a witch. I got to have my face painted green, a fake witch nose, witch hair, the hat, and a cloak. I LOVED that costume!
    TTC since June, 2011 with anovulatory PCOS, 1 blocked tube, and mild MFI
    3rd cycles clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    4th cycles letrozole/Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 = BFP! Twins due 2/5/2014
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi ladies! I'm waiting for AF to arrive post D&C so we can start a monitoring only cycle. I think I O'd this weekend, so I'm hoping AF will be here in 11ish days. As long as they don't find anything abnormal during my SIS, we're hoping to start injects in November. 

QOTW:  Hmmmm, I think my favorite memory is last year when we put a banana costume on my dog and it had the "thunder jacket effect" on her and totally mellowed her out :)

~~PgAL March Siggy Challenge - Pet Shaming~~
    TTC #1 since Feb 2011 Dx: MTHFR C677T Homozygous, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, LPD
    BFP #1: 8/4/11 c/p 4w5d
    BFP #2: 9/4/11 c/p 5w0d
    BFP #3: 1/16/12 c/p 4w0d
    BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
    BFP #5 11/2/12 ?EDD 7/16/13? PLEASE grow sweet baby!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesoftbalangel:

I got a surprise BFP in early September. Unfortunately we found out last Thursday it's not a viable pregnancy. Since my hcg levels are continuing to rise, I'm scheduled for a D&C on Tuesday.

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past? I loved trick or treating when I was young. Since we lived in the country we couldn't walk between houses. We would load up in the car and have a blast. It didn't hurt that we got zip lock bags full of candy at each stop.

I love you. That is all. <3 

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • P4 test tomorrow. My trigger is gone and I guess I just sit and wait till next week.
    QOTW: I used to love trick or treating. My sisters and I always found the houses with full size candy bars and always tried to go there twice LOL! Now my hubby and I try to hand out great candy this year is full size candy bars and a mini pop.
  • Good luck to everyone!!!!

1. Rachel aka Diva

2. We started TTC Aug 2011

3. MFI~ He had low counts across the board, including low T

4. Since our chances naturally or with IUI would be like 2-3% IVF w/ICSI is sheduled. Waiting for AF due Fri 10/5. Meds are ordered and DH will be taking 50mg Clomid one pill every other day for a month. RE is doing this to boost his count so more "healthy" sperm to pick from when time to do ER. Nervous/Excited all at once!!!

QOTW:  My fav. costume/memory was when I was a drill army sergeant and I had about 10 girls on my team. It was my senior year, I haven't dressed up since then. It was really fun.

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Hi, I would love to be added! 

When you started TTC- 9/11

Diagnosis, if you have one- MFI

Treatment- currently waiting for cycle day 1 to start IUI #1 

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past? This is probably lame but my favorite was in 5th grade(?) when my best friend and I were giant dice. It was fun to make and be attached and we even marched in a parade and won an award.  

Me: 33 DH: 32 SA#1 low count (6mil) SA#2- now in IUI range!(30mil) Dx:MFI
    11/1- IUI#1,12/1- IUI#2, 1/2- IUI#3 all BFFN
    IVF#1. Long Lupron.ER 3/8 10R,4M,5F. ET 3/3-one 1AB, 2 frosties 5dp5dt-BFP!! Beta 3/25-794 Beta 3/27- 1794
    First u/s 4/8 saw hb. 4/22 missed mc 8w3d. d&c 4/26
    FET #1- bcp start 6/9. ET 7/12. 2 perfect blasts.5dpt-BFP!! 
    Beta 7/24 -1,239!! Beta 7/26- 2569 Beta 7/29- 7120.  U/S 8/7 hb 118! U/S 8/14 hb 143! U/S 8/20 hb 170. Graduated!! Stick baby stick! 

• Hi, all!

We're headed in for our WTF appointment on Tuesday. For my HSG and both of my IUIs, it's been a battle to get a cath through my cervix, and my doc expressed some serious frustration and reservations at our last IUI. So I'm expecting them to recommend a lap to see what is going on. I'm terrified of a lap and of what might come next, and it's been a huge source of anxiety for me over the past few days. :( I'll likely post an update after our appointment about the new plan.

QOTW: I was a bunny rabbit one year with my best friend. We were about 4 or 5 years old and insisted on hopping like a bunny from house to house, which really annoyed our older brothers. :)

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Hi everyone!

DH and I have been ttc for 2 years now. We have a MFI diagnosis. I am currently in the 2ww (still?!) after IUI #3. AF is 2 days late and still BFN. Ugh!

A few years ago DH and I dressed up as Dwight and Angela from the Office complete with mugs, ids, and cat pins for me! It was fun!

GL to everyone! 

Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
    2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
    IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
    IUI #2 August = BFN!
    IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

• Hi,

1. Molly 2. January '12 3. PCOS 4. Hoping my ute is growing while waiting to start injects

QOTW: I was a pumpkin for many many years; it was my favorite. The funnisest was when DH and I were a ball and chain!

• I would like to be added to the list Big Smile

1. Lindsy

2. July 2010

3. PCOS

4. This was my 4th cycle with Clomid, but ended up with no mature follies. So waiting this cycle out, and then switching to Femara with hCG.

My favorite Halloween memory is when I had my first apartment. I think that I just bought about every thing Halloween from Walmart and Target and decorated my entire place!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• imageLaylarue:
    We are in the 2ww of our last natural cycle. Next month on to Femera! Last year DH and I were characters from the movie Burlesque. I danced so hard my wig fell off and I didn't even notice. Me in just a wig cap= not a pretty sight!

Omg lol that is the best mental image ever! I'm sure you still looked gorgeous though! 

• Hello everyone!  I saw a new RE this week for my third cycle. We wont be doing anything during this cycle because my previous Dr. office never sent my file over for the Dr. to review. DH and I are content on doing it on our own this month. She is leaning towards MFI with his count range but will know more when she sees my file. DH seems happy to be getting another opinion and may be more open to an IUI. My new Dr. also asked me to look into acupuncture and I am currently waiting to hear back from an office for if they accept my insurance. 

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past?  There are so many! My grandmother used to sew our costumes when we were little. For many years straight I enjoyed being a clown. One of my favorites though that was handmade was Belle's yellow gown. She still has all of the costumes in storage. I hope to get my hands on a couple for my future children. We also used to go to her house and celebrate Halloween and listen to spooky music.

• I have never been so excited for AF to get here yesterday!  We are now moving forward with IVF this month.  I should start BCPs tomorrow and continue for 2 weeks.  Planning to start stims on Oct 20th.  Even though I am about to start BCPs (which is totally backwards), I'm excited about moving forward.

QOTW:  I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween.  My b-day is Nov 1.  Once I got older, I realized that I had to dress up in a costume just to be able to go out and celebrate my b-day.  BOO!!  Anyways, DH and I have had coordinating costumes since our senior year of high school (for the most part).  I have never been into buying pre-made costumes.  I think our most creative was soph year of college.  He was the painter Bob Ross and I was his "art."  

I was also a skunk in 2nd grade...it was the skunk from the beanie babies collection! haha! 

2 year TTC journey with successful IVF in Nov 2012- B/G Twins!
    Baby Boy diagnosed with omphalocele and diaphragmatic hernia
    Born at 32 weeks due to PROM.  Emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord.
    Said Goodbye to our sweet Bennett after 5 short hours.  
    Spent 35 days in the NICU with our little girl.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagekristykay123:

My preOp appointment for my lap is Tuesday. Nothing else really going on. Waiting sucks.

QOTW: I was a playboy bunny once. Other than that, I don't really dress up. I'm lame. 

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Anniversary

• imagekristykay123:

My preOp appointment for my lap is Tuesday. Nothing else really going on. Waiting sucks.

Hahaha!!! Me too!!! We had 4 of us girls as bunnies and our guy friend dressed in PB pajamas with a cigar as Hugh :)

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Anniversary

• Hello Ladies!

Finishing up my last cycle of unmonito red Femara. I wised up right after I had already started taking it, but I now know better.  Crossing my fingers that this might be it so I can cancel our RE appointment in December but also trying not to get my hopes up too high.  I also want to say congrats again to the ladies who've gotten their BFP's! So excited and happy for you.   

QOTW: I was that cricket from Mulan for Halloween when I was in elementary school.  My Aunt cobbled together the costume for me and it even had legs that where attached to my arms with fishing line so both pairs moved when I moved my arms. It was awesome and I was sure I was the hottest things since sliced bread.  

• I think I did this one week then forgot/didn't see it the next.

1. Name, if you'd like Jessica

2. When you started TTC September 2011

3. Diagnosis, if you have one none yet

4. Treatment none yet

I had a RE appt on Wednesday since I haven't had a period in 2 months. He gave me a Provera scrip and I have a tenitive appointment for a SIS on the 17th. H had his SA on 9/5 and everything checks out perfect there. I had some blood drawn on Wednesday to test my thyroid, progesterone and free testosterone. I will probably call on Monday to see if the numbers are in. My dr told me I can stop temping, so I will gladly do that. Doing it for the last year has been enough for me!

QOTW: I was the Pink Power Ranger once in Elementry school I was also a pumpkin 3 years in a row because I loved that costume, lol. I haven't dressed up since my freshman year of HS.

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• I'd love to be added.  Good luck in the new month ladies!

1. Name, if you'd like:  I'm Julie, friends call me Jules

2. When you started TTC:  April 2009

3. Diagnosis, if you have one:  MFI

4. Treatment: IUI galore and way too many medicated cycles.  Moving onto our first and probably only IVF w/ICSI in November.  We are in body prep mode this month, I had all the blood work completed last week and on Wednesday I'm scheduled for Saline Sonogram/Trial Embryo Transfer/Antral Follicle Count/Embryo Transfer # Agreement Discussion & DH is having ANOTHER in depth SA completed.  Kind of excited to get moving in another direction.

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past?  I was a Punk Rocker as a kid!  I remember that I loved teesing my hair up and spraying it bright pink and purple!

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi All, just back from vacation in Florida feeling nice and refreshed and tan! Had a great appointment with the DH's urologist before we left and DH's hormone levels are perfect, no issues there, and his S/A this time came back on the low end of normal for count, but motility was still a bit low. He told us to hold off on IVF and do IUI 1 or 2 more times, so we'll see. But we were really excited his hormones all checked out!

On CD11 today and went in for b/w & u/s today since I'm on Follistim this cycle and I have 2 nice follies at 16mm and 18mm!

QOTW: When I was in 5th grade 3 of my friends and I dressed up as the characters from I Love Lucy. It was so much fun! 

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Kathy & Kati - thinking of you both! <3

I am 7dp5dt of our first IVF and I think I have a mild-moderate case of OHSS. I am drinking tons of fluids and trying to get a ton of protein, I am just hoping I can avoid being admitted to the hospital and/or drained. Beta is Wednesday.

QOTW: I think my favorite Halloweens were then ones when we were in middle and early high school and all us girls would get together and get ready and dressed up and then run around the neighborhood trying to get as much candy as possible. Love those memories!

TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• I started to TTC July 2011 and I am diagnosed with a blocked left tube. Following a natural BFP and CP, I completed my 1st IUI with injections (due to the blockage, my RE thought this would stim the right side better). I did get a positive beta at 53.3 on Friday and went this morning for my 2nd one.

It has been a weekend of alot of prayer. :)

I remember being a scary witch once for our elementary carnival and I got to scare kids as the came into one of the areas :)

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Cdale, I LOVE the Bob Ross costume. Hilarious!

Costume: When DH and I were engaged we went as "laundry basket and static cling" - I was the basket and I sewed random socks/underwear to his shirt to be my static cling. We haven't dressed up in a few years, though. With DH being the only childless person in his location (8 employees) he ends up working til 9:30 on Halloween since everyone else requests the early shift so they can be with their kids for Halloween. :-(

Check in: DH got a phone call on Friday afternoon that the urologist was out of town and that we'd get his SA results today. My OB gave me a referral for a local RE. I am mad at my OB's office because they coded my annual exam under infertility, when all I did besides the pap smear was talk to the OB for about 10 minutes about my history and then she gave the referral. Why does that have to cost $275 instead of FREE like my exam was supposed to be? Ugh. I am going to try to get them to recode it to just be an annual exam. I think we are going to hold off a couple cycles before spending $1800 oop for an HSG.

TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • Hi ladies :)

QOTW:  What is your favorite costume/memory from Halloween's past? I was a genie at 6yo. I loved that costume so cute. Another favorite is my god-daughter she was a hersey kiss at the age of 3 - adorable

If you'd like to be added to the check in please  include:

1. Name, if you'd like; Deelopi9

2. When you started TTC; month 23

3. Diagnosis, if you have one; LPD

4. Treatment- first cycle on clomid+trigger+progesterone before doing first IUI

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"