December 2010 Moms
Options

My morning so far

H has tickets to the Ryder Cup yesterday and today, so he's not around this weekend. MIL offered to skip church and come help with Ava today if I didn't feel well this morning. She told me to let her know as soon as I got up so she knew if she had to get dressed for church this morning. H doesn't leave until 10 so he got up with Ava (hooray!) So....

8 am- wake up and feel pretty good! Text MIL, "Feeling good, I think I will be ok!"

8:05- come downstairs and let the dog out. Bright sun triggers a sneeze

8:05-8:15- Violently throw up and heave because the sneeze triggered my gag reflex. Throw up so hard that I repeatedly pee my pants (I am on the living room floor because I couldn't make it to the bathroom).

8:15- Text MIL, "Yeah, you should probably come over".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My morning so far

• Options

Oh no... What an awful start to the day!

Hope your MIL gives you some relief and a bit of time to rest and relax.

Feel better, mama! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hope she got there quick, and really hope your day gets better!
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad you have some help. It's hard enough when you are nauseous. Hope you feel better soon! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    Thanks! It's funny while I was throwing up, Ava kept going "ribbit!" She thought I was trying to make frog noises.

• Options

:(  Oh no!  I hope you feel better soon.  I'm still vomitting at 22 weeks.  *argh*  If it makes you feel better, I peed my pants while vomitting into LO's diaper pail last night.  It was the closest place.  Sigh.  Fingers crossed for you that yours goes away soon!!  Were you sick with Ava too?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

:(  Oh no!  I hope you feel better soon.  I'm still vomitting at 22 weeks.  *argh*  If it makes you feel better, I peed my pants while vomitting into LO's diaper pail last night.  It was the closest place.  Sigh.  Fingers crossed for you that yours goes away soon!!  Were you sick with Ava too?

Ah! You poor thing- still sick at 22 weeks. I was nauseous with Ava, but only threw up once and felt WAY better by 11-12 weeks. This time I have been pretty sick non-stop since week 6. Yikes. 

• Options
    imageChicagoBroad26:
    imagepitterpatter129:

Ah! You poor thing- still sick at 22 weeks. I was nauseous with Ava, but only threw up once and felt WAY better by 11-12 weeks. This time I have been pretty sick non-stop since week 6. Yikes. 

My gosh, this is EXACTLY how my 2 pregnancies were... I swore I was having a girl or twins for round 2!!  Nope- just very different boys!! 

Hope your day is getting better!! Go take a nap if MIL is there! 

And side note- DH would kill to be at the Ryder Cup! We're watching now! His brother lives there and went for the practice rounds!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Oh you poor thing!

I was sooooo sick with Mason. I remember wishing it was twins because I never wanted to be pregnant again. Oh, I remember I had to wear super pads at night (that's when I usually got sick) just in case I peed myself, which was basically every time. Embarrassed

I hope the nausea subsides soon!

DS: 12-17-10
    DD: 06-10-15 (32 weeker)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh! It's such a twisted deal... You try to use the toilet to puke on, but you know tou're also going to pee... There's no good way to get out of that... unfortunately I'm now 31weeks and still puking semi/regularly :(
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh this is awful.  Sounds like you have a pretty sweet MIL to come help you out!  I hope you are feeling better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh no... Hope you feel better soon.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh, No! I hope the rest of the day went much, much better!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    Oh no!  I hope MIL was able to give you a nice break today.  I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad.  That sucks and hope it eases soon.  I'm glad Ava thought you were just kind of playing though and she wasn't scared.  That's kinda cute she thought you were a frog.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That sounds so rough. Ugh. Things could only get better than that as the day went on, I hope!
  • Options

Ugh, that sounds horrible.  I hope MIL was able to give you a good break and you felt better as the day went on.  *ribbit*

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! My awesome MIL ended up staying all day and taking care of Ava. I'm pretty lucky :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"