Cleveland Babies

Pediatricians? Akron, Ohio area..

Were looking for a female Pediatrician for our baby girl due in November. We live in Akron, Ohio. Any reasonable distance from Akron for a pediatrician suggestion would be great too!

Thank you! :0) 

Re: Pediatricians? Akron, Ohio area..

• We use the pediatric center in Twinsburg. They are affiliated with Rainbow Babies and Children's in Cleveland. There are some wonderful female dr's in that practice, thugh we see Dr. Zack. HTH, congrats on new baby!

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • I LOVE Dr. Marshall with Children's Choice Pediatrics in Stow!
  • Loading the player...
  • We see Dr. Symmonds at the Akron Children's Hospital Pediatrics office in Kent.  There are several other Akron children's offices around the Akron area (my sister used the one in Fairlawn).  You can always check akronchildrens.org under ACHP locations- they have the doctors listed for each site when you click on them.  Good luck & congratulations on your baby girl!
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I also use Akron Children's Pediatrics-Barberton office.  They have about a dozen or so to chose from though.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I wish that I lived closer to Akron but Dr. Vargo from Children's Hospital was who I was suggested to go to.  My cousins go there with their kids and absolutely love her!
  • Dr. Petrosky as Children's Medical Group is awesome. Dr. Hackenburg is a good doc as well, but... We don't see eye to eye, but he has tons of awards.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Dr DiNicola at Akron childrens white pond group is awesome!
  • We see Dr Astrino, he was in the ACH Hudson location but moved to Akron General location just recently.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Not sure where in the Akron area you are (we're in Copley) but we LOVE Wadsworth Pediatrics!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"