January 2013 Moms
Options

Sharp kicks to the bladder...

Anybody else getting these? I'm trying to rub my belly to get her to calm down, but she's kicking it like a soccer ball. It's almost painful!
photo ace8d139-7c4d-4c1f-a47b-ae0428f393a6_zps45c1b657.jpg

Re: Sharp kicks to the bladder...

• Options
    My LO just started kicking the crap out of me this week. It's awesome! I'm sure another 15 weeks of it will get a little old but right now I'm not minding too much. Plus I haven't had any hard jabs to the bladder really. She/he must favor the area an inch or so down from my belly button.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Yes some of my first stong movements were down in my bladder/cervix area and she's been hanging out down there ever since. When she's not down in my pelvis she likes to try to get my belly button to pop by hitting the back of it but most of the time she likes to beat up my bladder.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She has been doing that to me recently. It's neat to feel the influx of movement but hard when she hits my bladder and I feel like I have to run to the bathroom.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Once in a while my LO zeroes in on it, but it doesn't actually happen too often.  LO is a mover in there and he's always kicking really hard, flipping around and stuff.  He doesn't tend to stay in one place for very long so I try to tough it out.  It hurts though!
  • Options
    Yes, I start shifting around immediately trying to get her to chill out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"