April 2012 Moms
Options

AW: First day of back carry!

He did great and it was a whole new level of handsfree! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: First day of back carry!

• Options
    You guys are so cute! Glad you both enjoyed a new perspective on BWing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That's awesome!  I've been wanting to try this with E, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  Is there anything you feel like you are unable to do around the house while he is on your back? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Violet, since it was the first day I'm not really sure yet, but he feels pretty secure. I think I'll be able to do most things.
  • Options
    You two are too cute! L doesn't like the ego at all still. I wonder if she'd like it on my back instead. 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    Awww fun! I'm a bit nervous to do this yet but DH is dying to, maybe I'll let him give it a *** sooner rather than later!
  • Options

imageBebeEtMoi:
    Awww fun! I'm a bit nervous to do this yet but DH is dying to, maybe I'll let him give it a *** sooner rather than later!

Don't know why that happened- a shot I meant LOL 

• Options

imageBebeEtMoi:

• Options
    That is awesome! He looks so happy snuggled in back there!
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBebeEtMoi:

imageBebeEtMoi:

I am totally cracking up at this ^

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    That's awesome.  I love his face.  He's like 'This ain't right!'
  • Options
    Could you put him on yourself? Also, I've never tried to the side yet either, do any of your LO's like that too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Is that a lillebaby carrier?  Ours looks just like that.  We haven't tried the back carry yet.  How did you know LO was ready?
  • Options
    imagehuahualove:
    Could you put him on yourself? Also, I've never tried to the side yet either, do any of your LO's like that too?

I put him on myself, but it was a little tricky. I think it will be easy once I get used to it, though. I put the waist belt on as if I was doing a front carry, tucked him into it, then slid it around and pulled the shoulder straps on. Then I adjusted him a little to make sure his legs were even, if you know what I mean.
  • Options

1. That looks awesome.

2. I can't believe you look just as good as you did on your freaking wedding day. This is the exact face pic as in your avatar.  

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagehaboyes:
    Is that a lillebaby carrier? nbsp;Ours looks just like that. nbsp;We haven't tried the back carry yet. nbsp;How did you know LO was ready?

Yes, it is! I don't know what the guidelines are for knowing if they're ready, but I just based it on the fact that he can sit up on his own and seems to have good body control overall.
  • Options
    imageSteelCity44:
    1. That looks awesome.2. I can't believe you look just as good as you did on your freaking wedding day. This is the exact face pic as in your avatar. nbsp;

You're so sweet! Thanks for saying that.
  • Options
    Very cute, how exciting!
  • Options

You two are so adorable!  Kai's face cracks me up!  We've done back carrying with L in the Ergo before, he really seemed to like it!  I'll show you a pic Smile

• Options

imageJFH2010:
    imagehaboyes:
    Is that a lillebaby carrier? nbsp;Ours looks just like that. nbsp;We haven't tried the back carry yet. nbsp;How did you know LO was ready?
    Yes, it is! I don't know what the guidelines are for knowing if they're ready, but I just based it on the fact that he can sit up on his own and seems to have good body control overall.

That is awesome! Sorry about the "nbsp;" in my post. Not sure what that is about. Maybe because I usually put two spaces after my periods.  I'm kind of testing that theory in this post.  Ignore me.  :-) 

• Options
    imagehaboyes:

imageJFH2010:
    imagehaboyes:

That is awesome! Sorry about the "nbsp;" in my post. Not sure what that is about. Maybe because I usually put two spaces after my periods.  I'm kind of testing that theory in this post.  Ignore me.  :-) 

• Options
    I have the Ergo and was wondering when I cam back carry. I'm such a wimp about it, I should just suck it up and do it because your Lo's look like they enjoy it!
  • Options
    Very cute! I did this with DS while I vacuumed, I had to put my hair up since he thought that was fun to pull on!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Options
    Back carrying is awesome IMO!! Glad you tried it out!

imageimage

• Options
    imageChelseyB5186:

You two are so adorable!  Kai's face cracks me up!  We've done back carrying with L in the Ergo before, he really seemed to like it!  I'll show you a pic Smile

SO CUTE!! I love the hat!! 

• Options
    Awesome! I just borrowed mrs teddy's ergo to give it a whirl and see if I want to buy it.  I tried it at my inlaws tonight (front carry) and she didn't hate it.  We are going to go out and do some shopping tomorrow and see how she likes it.
  • Options
    So cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Adorable! Getting them in the carrier for a back carry gets easier as they get older. (at least in my experience with DS)

I don't have any pictures, but I've put P on my back a few times on Wednesday nights when I'm in charge of dinner at our church. She stays happy and content, and I have both hands free.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"