Parenting
Options

Confession.

Sometimes I stay in my daughters room after she's sleeping when hubs is fighting with DS to brush his teeth or trying to get him to bed or whatever.
He thinks I'm still feeding her, but she's been out for awhile.... And I'm bumpin or playing a game.

Shhhhh. Don't tell on me please.

Re: Confession.

• Options
    Lol I don't see what's wrong with that! You got one kid to bed, he can handle the other.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I say have at it! You deserve a break. On my day to sleep in on the weekends even if I wake up early I'll lay in bed and read for a few minutes before getting up. Nothing wrong with taking time for yourself when you can find it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetarebear9891:
    Lol I don't see what's wrong with that! You got one kid to bed, he can handle the other.

I second this!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options

imagetarebear9891:

This! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    awesome. I'm going to totally use this. THANKS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i think you're entitled to that little break  :)
  • Options
    We alternate who puts who to bed and if whoever my husband has is being difficult...well sucks for him. I come out in the open and bump! or fb. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejustAphase:
    I see nothing worth flaming here. I sometimes tell SO I've had a rough day with M even when she's been perfect just so he'll let me relax the next morning. Meh.

Hehehe, I do this also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"