November 2012 Moms
Options

ugh so much for my plan

My plan for painting fiancs room was to make it feel more like our room bit that has backfired. He won't let me help and yells at me when I come in and point out a missed spot or whatever this is ridiculous. He does stuff half assed and I wanted this to be an us project but he has just turned it into him being mad about doing it alone but too stubborn to let me help. And then gets more mad because I say hey that's gonna drip if you leave that thick glob. My step dad painted professionally so it's hard to watch him do it wrong and half assed and get mad at me for trying to help the only way I can. So frustrated with him :
BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: ugh so much for my plan

• Options

Make some popcorn, get some chocolate, turn on a chick flick!! Or go shopping. 

It probably makes him more mad that your nit-picking and not letting him do it.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Just remember where he puts the leftover paint, and go back and fix the spots that bother you when he's not around :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PPs, just leave him to do it.  Be grateful that he IS doing it!  He probably feels like he's trying to do something nice that you want and all you're doing is complaining and criticising him.  Let him do it, even if it's not done great it's better than jiffy marker.  Plus you can fix whatever when he's not around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"