Stay at Home Moms
Options

netflixs

What is everyone watching on Netflix now a days? We don't have cable and dh took Ds out for a while and all I want to do is vegg on the couch and watch Netflix! I can't find anything that sparks and interest!

Re: netflixs

• Options
    I've been re watching Once Upon a Time in anticipation of the season premiere tomorrow :. Also a fan of Medium, Sons of Anarchy Supernatural. There's also a lot of old WB show that are fun to watch sometimes Dawaons Creek, Felicity, Buffy, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

When DH isn't around I love watching old WB shows like Dawson's Creek or Felicity.  Ooh and Gossip Girl.  It's fun to immerse yourself in silly teenage drama once in a while!

For something a little more grown up, Breaking Bad is an awesome show.  If you like sci-fi, Battlestar Galactica is pretty good.  And when we run out of options, we usually resort to re-watching Lost.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mad Men.  I started watching through the seasons for the first time recently and I'm hooked!

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

We broke down and purchased HuluPlus to go along with Netflix cause we too do not have cable. BEST investment ever! Granted...they have commercials because 80% of their shows are basic and prime cable shows....but well worth it. 

On Netflix I watch: My Fair Wedding w/ David Tutara, Who the (bleep) did I marry, Pretty Little Liars, Weeds, Breaking Bad, Jem, She-Ra, Heman, Rocko's Modern Life, and Rugrats (I've found it entertaining to watch shows I grew up watching with my DD...she LOVES them!)

• Options

Revenge!! Once we catch up to the current season and start watching that on the ABC app we're going to start Once Upon a Time. I also want to go back and pick up where I left off on Brothers & Sisters and Parenthood.

If you've never seen it, White Collar is good and we also just finished Terriers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"