Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Pillow?

Maybe a silly question, but does your child use a pillow when sleeping? Is so, what age did you give them one?

Re: Pillow?

• Options
    Yeah DS uses a pillow.  We gave him one when he moved into a twin bed at 17 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD doesn't use a pillow.  Although, I am considering getting one.  She is 2 1/2.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope, she's in a crib in a sleep sack with nothing else in there. Not really because she can't have one but so far she hasn't asked for one so why bother? And I have nothing else in her crib because I want her to sleep while she's in there. A couple of times when she wouldn't nap I put her in the crib with some blocks and they got thrown all over the place. She hasn't asked for anything in her crib (she doesn't have a lovey or anything) so I'm not gonna fix it if it ain't broke Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I gave my son a pillow at age 2, but it is a travel pillow.
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options
    DS is 2 1/2 and he uses a regular size pillow. He just started using that; he was using a travel size pillow for the past few months...so I would guess he was a little past 2 when we gave him a pillow of any size.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Yep, we probably gave him one at 14 months. It's a thinner pillow though, not to fluffy. He was balling up his blankie to use as a pillow, so we thought the actual pillow may be a bit safer.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is 2.5 and doesn't have one. I'm not against it or anything but I just figured we'd give him one when he moved him out of his crib, which will be soon. 
  • Options

DS has a pillow pet he uses. He started sleeping with it once he was 2. We just started with a blanket this month.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenewly_naugler:
    Yep, we probably gave him one at 14 months. It's a thinner pillow though, not to fluffy. He was balling up his blankie to use as a pillow, so we thought the actual pillow may be a bit safer.
    Mother of Two Awesome Kiddos, DS is almost 3 and DD was born in November Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes--they got pillows around 1.5yrs old;  started with a toddler pillow and then "graduated" to a youth pillow from here--www.bobbleroos.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    my almost 2 yr old daughter is starting to want to use mine- I co sleep with her- but I use those thin ones from IKEA- cheap and really help your back too- plus I feel safe with her using it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"