Multiples
Options

Britax B Agile Double Stroller

Does anyone here have that stroller? I've been looking at it and the BJCM and I can see pros and cons to both but I love that the Britax has access to the basket through the footrest if one or both of the kids are sleeping. Any experience with it or can you tell me why you chose one over the other?
                                             Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                           Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                    Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.

Re: Britax B Agile Double Stroller

• Options
    Just purchased this stroller after a TON of research. It was included in the Amazon Mom 20% off sale, so I got it for less than $300! I haven't used it yet, but I asked about it on the Baby Cheapskate FB page and got multiple good reviews.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm hoping to go to BRU with the husband and twins soon to try it out and if we like it I'll be prepared to pull the trigger on Amazon.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just bought it with the amazon mom coupon too! I LOVE it. I don't kick the bar in the back like I did with the citymini double. I love that I can access the basket a few different ways, but it's not big. No problems fitting through doors yet. I also like the bar in the middle of the handle for steering one handed. And the adjustable handle make a world of difference for DH (and me somewhat, we're 5'5" and 5'11"). 

I use it for daily walks, each of us walks 2 miles a day with it on our own. I actually like it better then my BJCS for general use, but I use the city select for most things out and about since it's narrow and easier in stores (esp with the car seat adaptors). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"