1st Trimester
Options

BFP!!!!!! Pic included for those, like me, who enjoy seeing BFPs.

So excited! I've been mildly active on TTGP, but didn't want to post over there since I've only been trying for 2 months. 

Anyway, I got a bfp this morning. First I got a BFN on a Wanfu (not Wondfo, but Wanfu), with an evap line. I went and bought a FRER since the Wanfu's evap line was within the time limit. I picked it up thinking that I was going to have to squint and turn the test. Nope, clear as day!

I tested with a digital too, and it popped up Pregnant! I'm so excited. I haven't told my husband yet since he is out of town until tomorrow morning. That gives me time to figure out a "fun" way to tell him.

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: BFP!!!!!! Pic included for those, like me, who enjoy seeing BFPs.

• Options
    Yay congrats!!!! So happy for you :) its such a surreal moment when that first test comes up positive! I know I thought mine was faulty so I bought a few more, then it started to set in lol
  • Options
    Yay!!  Congrats!!  GL with telling your husband, and H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options

Congrats!

Have fun telling your DH! 

My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Options
    LOVE that feeling! Conrgats!!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!! Congrats and good luck!! Hope you can find a fun way to tell hubby!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 months!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Options
    Congrats!! I do love seeing pics of BFP!!
    Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• Options
    Awwww, congratulations!!! That feeling really is one of the best in the world!! The feeling gets even better when the tests get darker every couple of days :) I have a million photos of labeled pregnancy tests lined up in a row and you can obviously see how dark each new test is compared to the previous ones :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"