June 2012 Moms

We have a tooth!

DS has been extra fussy, drooly & off his sleep pattern the past couple weeks. So i took a look in his mouth tonight and there it was a bumpy gum with a tooth breaking through. I dont know whether to be happy or sad!

Re: We have a tooth!

• Wow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congratulations on the tooth! ..  They are growing way too fast..! :(

I want to be able to enjoy my LO's gummy smile for awhile longer....so I hope his teeth don't come to soon. 

• Loading the player...
  • Wow! It is going by way too fast!
    FWIW, I was born 6.18 and my mom kept track of all of my developments and my first tooth came on 10.16 so right around 4 months.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh my goodness!  My DD is a month older than yours and I haven't even seen signs of this.  It really is going by so fast.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedrbethc:

congratulations on the tooth! ..  They are growing way too fast..! :(

I want to be able to enjoy my LO's gummy smile for awhile longer....so I hope his teeth don't come to soon. 

My exact feelings!  

• I made the same discovery just 2 days ago. I was delighted then really sad. What happened to my little wrinkly Winston Churchill?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice!  I keep expecting to find something with all the drooling and fussiness - but nada!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Yay! Banks are so cute with just their first teeth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Wow! Congrats on the tooth. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"