1st Trimester
Options

bleeding..

Around the time AF would be due..
Very light compared to AF and only lasted a couple hours.
Was this normal for anyone?

Re: bleeding..

• Options
    I had this! It was much much lighter in terms of flow and brown as opposed to red. I haven't had an a ultrasound yet have one scheduled for Monday at which point I think I will be just over 6 weeks. But I went to my doctor because of the bleeding and all ok so far. So don't stress! I was really nervous too when it was happening to me, but I've read it is very common.
  • Options
    imageshelzee3:
    I had this! It was much much lighter in terms of flow and brown as opposed to red. I haven't had an a ultrasound yet have one scheduled for Monday at which point I think I will be just over 6 weeks. But I went to my doctor because of the bleeding and all ok so far. So don't stress! I was really nervous too when it was happening to me, but I've read it is very common.

It's good to here its normal! I was getting a little worried.

Congrats!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had this, the doctor said it might have been implantation bleeding. I thought I had gotten a light AF due to surgery for endo the month before but nope, I was pregnant!
  • Options

I swear what I have been experiencing for a week is my body thinking it was on AF and just getting rid of "stuff" LOL. I'm more on a 40 week cycle so I should have started last weekend. Well last weekend I started spotting. It was only dark brown and not an actual flow. Just when I wiped and occasionally on my panties. I was freaking out at 1st. I had a sono and blood work and everything is fine. My doc said it's just your body getting rid of old blood and it also could have been started by having sex. And then continues because I had a vaginal sono which irritated it more. All I know for sure is that you should get checked out if it continues just to be on the safe side. But more then likely if it's not bright red and your not having severe cramping you are probably just fine. Put your feet up and rest :-).  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"