August 2011 Moms
Options

I feel...

Pretty!  Yesterday I had a little pitty party because I needed a break, so I decided I needed to do something for me today. I had my dad watch lo, and  I went to the salon today and got my hair done and I actually feel pretty.  It's a strange feeling.  I just might paint my toe nails tonight too. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I feel...

• Options

Awwww good for you Smile I decide to go get my eyebrows done on my break. Funny thing I never knew just getting your eyebrows done can make you feel so refreshed lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Seriously, good for you!  I need to follow your example and get out and do something for myself.  I've been cooped up with DD waaaaay too much lately! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously ladies, if you get an opportunity, do it! It was exactly the break I needed.  :) And when I got back I felt like a better mama.  I had more energy to play and just felt great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Glad you got your hair did!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I keep telling myself I am going to go get my hair done.....yet it hasn't happened. Maybe I will actually do it...in October :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"