June 2012 Moms
Options

Such a loser..

I just went to the June 2013 board and was lurking & I started crying! I miss all the anticipation and excitement that comes along with being pregnant. Very thankful for a healthy DS who is almost 4 months, but boy this time of year brings back some awesome memories!!

Re: Such a loser..

• Options
    Yes it makes me torn I want another baby but I know I need to wait at least a little time has passed!
  • Options
    I know! I have been saying the same thing. DH and I have already decided that we are going team green next time. I just really miss the excitement!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still can't believe how much has changed in a year!!
    While I do miss the excitement, and believe me I miss it...I do not miss the pregnancy paranoia I had. I worried so much about the lil peanut. Especially during the first tri.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Dudes, I don't miss being pregnant AT ALL.  I also am counting down the days til we are done with nursing (I am shooting for 6 months.  Don't flame me, I already feel guilty about it).  I don't think I ever want to be pregnant again.  I am seriously campaigning to adopt #2 in a few years.  

I also don't miss having a NB.  Sure, she was tiny, but I like this stage where we are getting to know each other more.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenotfrancie:

Dudes, I don't miss being pregnant AT ALL.  I also am counting down the days til we are done with nursing (I am shooting for 6 months.  Don't flame me, I already feel guilty about it).  I don't think I ever want to be pregnant again.  I am seriously campaigning to adopt #2 in a few years.  

I also don't miss having a NB.  Sure, she was tiny, but I like this stage where we are getting to know each other more.  

I totally agree! I HATED pregnancy. It was fine physically, but mentally it was exhausting.

Also, I think my son in 100x cuter and sweeter today than he has ever been. I love getting him bigger clothes, seeing how chunky he is getting, and getting all the personality. I wouldnt trade right now for the NB stage 

• Options
    imagethatoneredhead:

Also, I think my son in 100x cuter and sweeter today than he has ever been. I love getting him bigger clothes, seeing how chunky he is getting, and getting all the personality. I wouldnt trade right now for the NB stage 

This, DD is so fun right now! I don't miss the NB witching hour nonsense

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    100 this. I am able to enjoy him so much more now!
  • Options
    imagenotfrancie:
    Dudes, I don't miss being pregnant AT ALL. nbsp;I also am counting down the days til we are done with nursing I am shooting for 6 months. nbsp;Don't flame me, I already feel guilty about it. nbsp;I don't think I ever want to be pregnant again. nbsp;I am seriously campaigning to adopt 2 in a few years. nbsp;I also don't miss having a NB. nbsp;Sure, she was tiny, but I like this stage where we are getting to know each other more. nbsp;

I hate to admit it but this is me as well. I'm grateful though for my healthy baby boy but I agree with this post 100
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"