Detroit Babies

MOMS!!!

Just lookin for friends to chat with, being going through a rough time during my pregnancy.
Manda Panda!

Re: MOMS!!!

• I've been really depressed lately and im afraid its hurting my babies ;(
    Manda Panda!
  • I just want some relief from it without having to resort to any kind of medication. I don't want to hurt them in any way. Any help would be great thanks!
    Manda Panda!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey there... I am almost 18 weeks pregnant and actually was feeling the same way for a while, then feeling additionally guilty for feeling so overwhelmed and depressed during what should be the happiest most exciting thing ever! I was really at the end of my rope and had gotten a prescription for an antidepressant from my doctor...instead I decided to make a (well thought out) job change, as well as start giving myself time to occasionally take naps, squeeze in some yoga and take a walk EVERY DAY just to get a bit of fresh air. Girl I can't believe how much better I feel...like a new woman. I suppose now that the deathly morning sickness has subsided that helped a lot too..HANG IN THERE and perhaps spend some time thinking about whether maybe there are some changes like that you need to change in your day to day. I really can't believe how much better I feel. I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"