Parenting after a Loss
Options

Really coworkers.. enough!

I've been out for 2 days w/ a sick kiddo, DH is home with him today so I can do some month end wrap ups... which is always fun... but today has been a real kicker.

First co-irker has been bugging me all week about this system issue where mysteriously a case "dissapeared" - I knew when he told me he had "helped" our receiving person with it (which isn't his job, its mine) I was in for some fun, so I've been racking my brains all week and searching the system, can't find a record of this case besides a weird ghost entry. So today I get back and he hands me a label for the case and asks me if I can look at it again (why he didn't just give me the label in teh first place... another mystery!).. so I look up the case # on the label and the reason it was missing... was because he freaking deleted it!!!!!!! He had the entry sitting on his desk and basically all I had to do was to look it up and use the function (which is in the same screen he used to delete it!) to reinstate but ARGGGHHH...

Then co-irker #2 comes up to me after i ask her to fix an error she made, doesn't understand what the problem is when she ordered 19,000 instead of 1,900... since that explanation wasn't obvious enough, she asks to if I've got a calculator so I hand her my scientific calculator, just a basic one, no graphing whatever... she looks at it like I just handed her a vial of ebola... sets it down and proceeds to whip out her teeny little wallet size calculator (wtf did you ask me if I had one for if you've got one in your pocket dip$hit!?!?) and sees that yes, they aren't the same. Then I tell her she needs to reduce the order size, which she has done before, and she proceeds to tell me she doesn't know if she can do that (when I know she can b/c they do it several times a week - and we generally ahve this almost identical conversation every few months or so, so yes I know its entirely possible).

I don't know if something is going around or what but seroiusly... how the he!! do these people manage to operate a vehicle, or just remember to breathe? Wtf.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Really coworkers.. enough!

• Options
    Wow, that's frustrating.  Sorry you had to deal with such incompetence.  Yay for the weekend though!
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"