2nd Trimester
Options

Plus size nursing bra

Does anyone know where to find plus size nursing bras? Please let me know if you do and what brands are most comfortable, thanks in advance.

Re: Plus size nursing bra

• Options
    I'm not plus size, but did need a very large cup size last time.  I ordered an Elomi bra from Breakoutbras.com, that was supportive and comfortable.  I would check their site, they had the best selection of larger sizes I found.  I had no problems with returns either.

big brother 5/30/10  *  cp 4/27/12  *  little sister 2/25/13

• Options

I was a size 22 PP and the Bravado bras do fit me. The 44 DD one? They also have a "curvaceous' brand in tanks and bras.

I also have found boob brand incredibly forgiving. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The Anita 5068 unde rwire microfibre model nursing bra is my hands down favourite and goes up to 44 G I believe. Not sure that is plus size but thought I would share.

This bra is so comfortable and looks good under t-shirts. Also great if you are larger chested and need some support.

• Options
    Google bravissimo. They have an excellent selection.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagebandwife:

The Anita 5068 unde rwire microfibre model nursing bra is my hands down favourite and goes up to 44 G I believe. Not sure that is plus size but thought I would share.

This bra is so comfortable and looks good under t-shirts. Also great if you are larger chested and need some support.

I also love Anita bras. I'm currently in an i cup and still holding up. :) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not sure if they'd qualify, but the Bravado ones come in big sizes, that's what I plan on getting this time...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all your responses :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"