Polar Express Train Ride? — The Bump
Indiana Babies

Polar Express Train Ride?

Has anyone been on one of these - in Connersville, French Lick, or the Polar Bear Express in Fishers?  Trying to decide which one to take my 4 yr old and 1 1/2 year old on this year and I'm not finding many reviews. Thanks!
Expecting our 3rd little girl this New Year's!

Re: Polar Express Train Ride?

• I went to one the one in Connersville (i think) last year and loved it.  We went as a whole family, my sister and brother in law, and their 4 kids, my younger sister, mom and step dad.  Even as adults we all got swept up in the magic of it and sang along to the songs that the "elfs" sang on the train.  The kids loved it cause they got to wear their pajamas and we picked up Santa from the north pole and he boarded the train with us and met each of the kids and gave them a bell like in the movie.  Im hoping that we do it again this year. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, Macara!  That's good to know.  I looked at the Connersville site and a few of the dates are already booked.  We missed it last year, so I think we'll get tickets this weekend!
    Expecting our 3rd little girl this New Year's!

• Loading the player...
  • I live in Southern Indiana, and while I haven't been to the one in French Lick (actually my hometown), a lot of my friends go to it every year.  A good thing about that one is that French Lick also has an indoor waterpark/hotel if you want to make a weekend of it.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards