Baby Showers
Options

Very blessed at our Baby Shower!

Just had our lovely baby shower this past weekend!  Our little girl is already so spoiled. We truly got everything we could possibly need (and like 50 new PINK girl outfits of course-ha)  Our moms worked so hard and I know they were super excited with all the guests they invited that came to support them. (I was one of those... my MIL wants to invite the entire neighborhood that I've never met...)  I just made sure she introduced them to me individually so at least I could sort of look in their direction when I rec'd a gift from them :)

We originally had 47 RSVP but ended up with 50 adults and 10 kids... we literally almost ran out of seats!!  Thankfully our venue had plenty of food otherwise that would have been embarrassing! 

I also just wanted to say... IF you think this many people may be coming and you were on the fence, perhaps two showers is the way to go!  It took us nearly an hour to open all our gifts and I started to feel guilty for everyone having to watch us : I had plenty of time before food started so I got to at least visit with everyone, but I would have liked to spend a little more QT with each guest/gift instead of being so rushed.

Overall though, it was a great day and now just waiting for little one to get here so we can put all this stuff to use!! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Very blessed at our Baby Shower!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"