August 2011 Moms
Options

DH is finally warming up to the baby

It took him a month, but he's finally warming up to the idea of having a baby. Now he's not kissing my belly and talking to the baby yet. But he took us to the mall last night because they had a Hyundai showcase and he wanted to check out the new Santa Fe as our potential "family of 5" car. And then he totally lit up when I suggested we take a day off in January to go to the car show (even if it's only to see which cars would accommodate 3 car seats) Of course. The road to a man's heart is through his car. lol
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: DH is finally warming up to the baby

• Options

We have the 2012 Santa Fe and I would definitely not put more than 2 kids in that backseat. I haven't seen the 2013's but I know they get a redesign and will come with an optional 3rd row so that might work for you. I will say I freaking love the car for our family of 3!

Also, happy to hear he's coming around. I know with DS it took DH til about 20 minutes before he popped out for him to come to terms with everything lol. Now he's a stay at home dad and loving it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Too funny. Well whatever does it! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yay!
  • Options

Awww, that's great!  Sometimes men just need more time to wrap their heads around big changes.  I'm sure he'll be talking to your baby belly in no time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad he's warming up to the new LO. Sometimes it takes something like a new car to get the wheels turning about how exciting it is to have a new LO.
  • Options
    Silly men.  Whatever gets the job done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"