September 2011 Moms
Options

The last time...

Not sure if this was already posted but if not it is worth the two minutes it'll take you to read.

Xo

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/devoncorneal/parentinglasts_b_1874086.html
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The last time...

• Options

Thanks. I'll never forget the last time i nursed Q. I thought I had a whole night before they put me on my medication, but as soon as I finished the nurse came in the pill.

It broke my heart, i wanted to commit that last time to memory, but i had been distracted, talking to H. At least i knew it was coming but it came too soon.

• Options
    Can you make it clicky? My phone isn't letting me copy and paste.

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That made me tear up at work.  Good thing I'm not PMSing or I would be bawling at my desk righ tnow.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    <3
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

Well super. Have cried twice already today and it's 10:15. I watched my Grey's Anatomy playback. I have my u/s later today, so I can count on my third cry then.Crying

I think I have not hopped in bed and snuggled my oldest little baby boy since we got bunk beds in the boys' room. He was 6, now he's 7.5. Now I'm thinking about climbing in with him tonight. He'll love it.

Yesterday, he got a bad cut on his eye, was bleeding, and nearly broke his glasses at recess. He knew I happened to be working lunch duty that day, so the nurse brought him to me. Bless his heart, I think he just wanted a few minutes to snuggle me. We sat on a bench where no one was around and I held him on my lap and we chatted for 10 minutes. I got to kiss his head and hug him. I'm feeling so blessed he let me, but he's a sweetie pie.

• Options
    I read this a couple days ago : ) I think about it everytime I nurse A now and rock him to sleep. Love that kid so much!
  • Options
    This is so sweet. It is true that we take things for granted and don't notice until it's too late. I will definately pay more attention and savour all the little moments with A.
  • Options
    Empire, thanks for making it clicky! Wow, that made me tear up for sure. If only there were a way to know the lasts...

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"