June 2012 Moms

What time...

What time are your babies up for the day?  Mine wakes up at 5:30am every morning, but I feel like everyone else I talk to has babies who sleep in much later than that.  So I'm curious if I'm the only one with a super early riser.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What time...

• DS goes to bed at 9. He gets up with DH at 6 and eats and then goes right back to sleep until 10-10:30 when I get him up. 
  • Does your baby STTN? If your LO sleeps a long stretch maybe that is why they're getting up so early? Just a thought.

My DS doesn't STTN and is up about every 3 hours or so. We get up for the day usually between 8 and 9.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJessieCupcake:
    Does your baby STTN? If your LO sleeps a long stretch maybe that is why they're getting up so early? Just a thought. My DS doesn't STTN and is up about every 3 hours or so. We get up for the day usually between 8 and 9.

He goes down at 8 or 8:30 and is up at 12, 2, 4, and then 5:30. 

• anywhere between 7:30 and 9:30 am on a good day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • My baby goes down for the night around 8:30ish. She wakes up at 2ish and then she's awake for the day between 5 to 6 am. Lately, it's been closer to 5 than 6. I cant seem to keep her awake longer at night. I would much much much prefer for her to go bed later and sleep in.
  • My guy goes down for the night between 12-1 am and he get up between 7-8 to eat then takes another hour nap before being up for the day around 9

btw i see you have the Albert diaper, so cute! I have it too =] 

• DS usually wakes up on his own about 545... but if he doesn't he's gotta get up at 615 or 630 due to I gotta go to work... it sucks cause on the weekends he thinks at 6am its time to wake up for the day!!!! Crying
  • imageMrsTheSecondSeven:

My guy goes down for the night between 12-1 am and he get up between 7-8 to eat then takes another hour nap before being up for the day around 9

btw i see you have the Albert diaper, so cute! I have it too =] 

It is my favorite diaper of his! 

• LO goes down for the night somewhere between 6:00 and 7:30.  He wakes up once sometime around 2:00 or 3:00.  Then he wakes up for the day around 6:30 or 7:30.  He stays up for awhile but then usually takes a pretty good morning nap around 9:00...
  • I was thinking about this too you are not alone. My LO is up between 5-6
  • He goes down between 730 and 830, eats between 10 and 11, and wakes up for the day between 7 and 8.

He doesn't wake up to eat between those times, but he does wake up fussing, either wanting his pacifier or God knows what :)

• He is down for the night sometime between 8 and 9 [he has been taking longer to go down lately], wakes around 2 and 5 to eat, and is up for the day between 8 and 9.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • imageacbfreire:
    anywhere between 7:30 and 9:30 am on a good day.

This.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Last feed is at 7:15, then asleep by 7:45.  He usually gets up 0-1 times.  Will get up around 6:30-7 for the day.  Sometimes, he is up at 5:30, but usually if he has sttn.  Even then, he might go back down, but we are up in our house at that time anyways for work...
  • imageacbfreire:
    anywhere between 7:30 and 9:30 am on a good day.

us too although sometimes it's even later :) 

• Between 6:30 and 7:30 usually.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"