June 2012 Moms
Options

Allisonmarie22v2

You are welcome on this board if you have something to contribute. However, if you are here to cause drama like you have been doing, please do it elsewhere. You have zapped the board of its positive energy by coming back here...You are an energy vampire... 

I came out of lurking just to tell you that!  

Re: Allisonmarie22v2

• Options

I have been called a LOT of things but I have never been called an energy vampire.  That, I have to say, gave me a genuine smile.

I know I've been a drama llama since I came back (well, I never left, but since I came back out as me...you know what I mean).  I'll lay off the drama.

Thank you for the civil post.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I posted a few times on this board when first pregnant but having 2 other children I just was to busy . So I guess whatever I have to say about all this doesn't matter but just thought I would throw my two cents in . I am trying to figure out what every one is so mad about .  Allison not disclosing her husband is a ROS ? Sending her money ? Her being a bully ? First off I am sure she was embarrassed , who wants to admit that . Next if you all truly felt she needed the money and sent it out of the goodness of your hearts and she used it for the purpose that it was sent , what's the big deal ? You do that for her health and her babies I am assuming not for her husband . I just don't get it .  I am almost feeling bad for her , I think what her husband was accused of is the worst crime ever but she is the one married to him . I read comments like oh you put our children in danger , if you only talk to her via Internet how in any way is she putting your children in danger ? I understand when some one posts a thread and that person gets bashed that's just mean but you all helped her out and then as soon as people learn her husband is a ROS offender you feed her to the wolves . I guess since I don't hold grudges and forgive easily I don't understand but lately I have seen most of the people on here be very mean and nasty themselves . People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones . I know my grammar and punction suck and if you all want to bash me on that then I feel sorry for you . Life is much to short to be petty . I guess that is all . Let the bashing commence .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecheshirekrazykat:
    I posted a few times on this board when first pregnant but having 2 other children I just was to busy . So I guess whatever I have to say about all this doesn't matter but just thought I would throw my two cents in . I am trying to figure out what every one is so mad about .  Allison not disclosing her husband is a ROS ? Sending her money ? Her being a bully ? First off I am sure she was embarrassed , who wants to admit that . Next if you all truly felt she needed the money and sent it out of the goodness of your hearts and she used it for the purpose that it was sent , what's the big deal ? You do that for her health and her babies I am assuming not for her husband . I just don't get it .  I am almost feeling bad for her , I think what her husband was accused of is the worst crime ever but she is the one married to him . I read comments like oh you put our children in danger , if you only talk to her via Internet how in any way is she putting your children in danger ? I understand when some one posts a thread and that person gets bashed that's just mean but you all helped her out and then as soon as people learn her husband is a ROS offender you feed her to the wolves . I guess since I don't hold grudges and forgive easily I don't understand but lately I have seen most of the people on here be very mean and nasty themselves . People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones . I know my grammar and punction suck and if you all want to bash me on that then I feel sorry for you . Life is much to short to be petty . I guess that is all . Let the bashing commence .

Very well said.  

• Options
    I understand how from the outside you might not fully grasp what Allison did. I guarantee if you knew the entire truth of why we are mad you would understand. But us facebook "bullies" are barely getting the chance to confront Allison about everything. It is therapeutic for us and will help us move on.
  • Options
    What is ROS?
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelizby:
    What is ROS?

Registered Sex Offender 

• Options
    The point is that the reason they were struggling with money was because her H couldn't get a job as a RSO. Nobody would have tried to help them out if that info was known and Alicia knew even while taking money.
  • Options
    imageReginaLV:

imagelizby:
    What is ROS?

Registered Sex Offender 

Well, I guess technically, it would be Registered Offender Sex. Heh. But I think it was meant to be typed RSO. 

• Options
    Anyone is welcome to post on this board idiot. No need to welcome people dumba
    image image image image image image image image
  • Options
    imageReginaLV:
    imageReginaLV:

imagelizby:
    What is ROS?

Registered Sex Offender 

Well, I guess technically, it would be Registered Offender Sex. Heh. But I think it was meant to be typed RSO. 

In this case, repeat sex offender

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"