Multiples
Options

Holloween costume ideas for twins + 1

Just curious what everyone else is doing?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holloween costume ideas for twins + 1

• Options

Originally I was going to have my oldest be Cruella Diville and the babies, her puppies.   It ended up being to much work and to hot in the South for the puppy costumes.

Both girls have beautiful princess dresses (Snow White and Cinderella) I had made from Etsy so, my friend is making Hudson a Prince Charming costume.  : )

Hopefully, we'll be able to reuse them next winter when we go to Disney.

As a side note, last year the babies were Pebbles and Bambam...ordered those from Etsy as well. 

• Options

This year we are doing mario, luigi, and princess- made the boys outfits and my step mom made the princess dress.

Last year we did everyone as batman, they were all into capes.

Year before we did a kitty, skunk and a lion- all homemade.

Twins first year it was cold, so we bought them mice outfits and older ds a duck outfit.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD1 is dressing up as Cinderella and the babies will be flowers Carters. I tried to get DD1 on board with dressing up as a monkey and the babies could each be a banana but she wasn't going for it. At all. I also thought about them all dressing up as suckers/lollipops or ice cream cones but when I suggested the ideas to DD1, she didn't like them either so I never looked for the costumes. Oh, but she said she would dress up as Snow White and the babies could be dwarfs but that just seemed mean. They are way past the "looking like little old men" stage! :
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Old navy had these cute 50's style letterman onesies. So the boys are wearing those and DD is going as a 50's girl. 

I was also thinking little bo peep and her lost sheep, or snow white and dwarfs, but the Old navy onesies were $7 so that decision was easy. :) 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My twins are the older two, so they are going to be Popeye and Olive Oyl and my new LO is going to be Sweet Pea. I am making the costumes myself.

Last year they were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf :)

https://nikinikinine.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-halloween.html 

• Options
    The boys will be just over a month so I got them Batman and Superman one pieces from Old Navy.   DD will be Wonder Woman.   I am fully taking advantage of possibly the last Halloween I get to choose her costume for her.
  • Options
    Still haven't decided but had tossed around the idea of a fireman and dalmations. My sister (who has a boy and a girl) and I were talking about dressing the 5 of them as Avengers but my niece wasn't on board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

Originally, DD (she'll be 3.9 years old) wanted to be Cinderella so I was going to have the babies be CInderella's mice (Jaq and Gus Gus). But, now the 3 year old has changed her mind and is being SO stubborn and wants to be a ladybug. Last year, she was a butterfly and the babies were a flower and bumble bee. This year, I guess I won't do such a theme but both girls will be ladybugs (bc I already have a baby ladybug costume). Baby boy might be Curious George and DH will be the man with the yellow hat.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine will hopefully still be inside me, in which case I'll be dressing up as Saturn or Jupiter. But I had a fun idea for twins +1! Cat in the hat and thing one and thing two??
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lost our first little peanut on 1/17/2012 at 9 weeks and 5 days. We miss you little blessing, but we know you were too perfect for this world.
    My multiples/parenting/pregnancy/miscarriage blog
  • Options
    My niece and nephews (triplets) are doing the cat in th hat and thing one and thing two. Too cute!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"