Babies on the Brain
Options

Funny Feeling

Hey gals,

I have taken three pregnancy test in the last two weeks all say negative. My fiance and I are not trying to have a baby but, we did have sex a few days after I came off antibiotics. Now I have a fluttering feeling in my stomach with some other pregnancy symptoms. What worries me the most in my fiance came out and told me he had a dream that he has holding out baby boy. I am really into dreams foreseeing the future so this caught me off guard. I am unsure whats going on. Can pregnancy test give a false negative?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Funny Feeling

• Options

It's happened but if you took three of them chances are either it's to soon to show up(hasn't implanted yet) or you just are not pregnant. Wait it out and test when you are supposed to be 2 or so days late

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    It can take several days for the sperm to navigate your digestive tract. Give it another week. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My neighbor had several dreams/visions about me with a little boy back in 2009.  Now I have a son.  Wait two years and test again!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

imageExcitedtostart:
    It can take several days for the sperm to navigate your digestive tract. Give it another week. 

DEAD....

Breathe...

if you are KU enough to have symptoms, you are KU enough for a +. Test again.  

BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Options

If I was really KU every time I had a funny feeling at the end of a cycle, I'd have a lot of kids by now. Probably ~25 or so.

If you don't want a baby yet or are not ready for one, STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. I do not understand why this is a difficult concept for people to grasp. If you knew you could be fertile after coming off of antibiotics, then either use a condom (or 2 ::gasp::) or just abstain.

You're not pregnant. Grow up. Learn about your body and be responsible, FFS.

ETS, I love you. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options

You would not have fluttering this early. You can have "pregnancy symptoms" from just about anything, a cold, period, the wind blowing the wrong way. I wouldn't be to concerned.

I also really don't understand why posters have to leave negative post, we shouldn't have to watch what we say on here, this should be a place where any woman can come for any baby related reason and just get advice. A lot of women don't know anything about babies and pregnancy, I have recieved a lot of advice on boards here that have helped me in some way, I just don't think the "grow up" comment was necessary, I'm sure you have posted something that someone hasn't agreed with at some point.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepalma44:

You would not have fluttering this early. You can have "pregnancy symptoms" from just about anything, a cold, period, the wind blowing the wrong way. I wouldn't be to concerned.

I also really don't understand why posters have to leave negative post, we shouldn't have to watch what we say on here, this should be a place where any woman can come for any baby related reason and just get advice. A lot of women don't know anything about babies and pregnancy, I have recieved a lot of advice on boards here that have helped me in some way, I just don't think the "grow up" comment was necessary, I'm sure you have posted something that someone hasn't agreed with at some point.

I shouldn't have to watch what I say either. This is a public message board. I didn't call her an idiot, I told her to grow up. Your "the wind blowing the wrong way" comment was snarky too, if you didn't notice.  And you're right- I have posted things that people haven't agreed with. I've also asked stupid questions, was flamed, and learned from it. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    Also, I think it's funny that I'm being reprimanded for being snarky. Where's Balls? She has real snark talent. 
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    imageCandieR90:

What worries me the most in my fiance came out and told me he had a dream that he has holding out baby boy. I am really into dreams foreseeing the future so this caught me off guard. 

Do have any idea how many times I have dreamed about giving birth or having a baby? Hundreds of times.  Do you know how many babies I have? Zero
    Dreaming about a baby doesn't mean sh!t.

• Options
    imagejoanithegreat:
    imageCandieR90:

What worries me the most in my fiance came out and told me he had a dream that he has holding out baby boy. I am really into dreams foreseeing the future so this caught me off guard. 

Do have any idea how many times I have dreamed about giving birth or having a baby? Hundreds of times.  Do you know how many babies I have? Zero

I dreamt that I gave birth to a horseshoe crap once. I certainly hope that one doesn't come to pass. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    imagebiomaj5:
    imagejoanithegreat:
    imageCandieR90:

I dreamt that I gave birth to a horseshoe crap once. I certainly hope that one doesn't come to pass. 

Here lies Bibs.  Bio killed her.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    imagebugandbibs:
    imagebiomaj5:

It was an awful dream! What was worse is that one of the PhDs from another lab delivered it. I don't really work with her at all, so I don't know why she was in the dream. I have very vivid, detailed dreams. It took several months before I could walk by her without thinking about it and shuddering. 

On a sidenote, some of the dreams that I have had about being pregnant and having children have been some of the best dreams I've ever had (horseshoe crap baby not included). The same two children are often in the dreams. I had one where I had clearly just adopted an infant as a single mother in some kind of dystopian world. I could literally feel my love for him as I held him in whatever kind of underground bunker we lived in. Those dreams are haunting but also weirdly comforting.

But they also most certainly do not guarantee that I'll have kids.

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    imagebiomaj5:
    imagebugandbibs:
    imagebiomaj5:

It was an awful dream! What was worse is that one of the PhDs from another lab delivered it. I don't really work with her at all, so I don't know why she was in the dream. I have very vivid, detailed dreams. It took several months before I could walk by her without thinking about it and shuddering. 

On a sidenote, some of the dreams that I have had about being pregnant and having children have been some of the best dreams I've ever had (horseshoe crap baby not included). The same two children are often in the dreams. I had one where I had clearly just adopted an infant as a single mother in some kind of dystopian world. I could literally feel my love for him as I held him in whatever kind of underground bunker we lived in. Those dreams are haunting but also weirdly comforting.

But they also most certainly do not guarantee that I'll have kids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Crab. I meant crab. I swear. Gnome pointed out my typo to me. lol. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    There is no evidence about b/c efficacy and antibiotics (except for rifampin which is a TB drug). 
  • Options

This person posted almost the exact same thread a month ago.

Me thinks this is MUD

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/68414243.aspx

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ok. . this post could be MUD but I am going to put my two cents in.  I have PCOS and with my DD who is now 6 I took 6 pregnancy test over a 2 week period after my period was 6 days late.  Every single one of the test came back negative.  (Yes I know how to use them because I got a positive on two this time around.)  I put being pregnant out of my mind.  I didn't experience any of the regular symptoms. I didn't get a confirmation of pregnancy until I was 3 almost 4 months pregnant because I became concerned about not having a period for so long.  So, I will say that it is rare but you can be pregnant and get back negatives.  I'm not saying that you are but if you want to be sure get a blood test done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"