Pregnant after 35
Options

Crotch Pinching/Stabbing?

So the last week or so I have been having stabby/pinchy crotch things going on.  It's kind of way up there....like my cervix?  I am pretty sure it is normal but it has been a while since I have been pregnant and I don't really remember PLUS I am worried about everything all of the time.

It's normal...right?!

You guys are the BEST!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crotch Pinching/Stabbing?

• Options
    My guess is that some wriggly little girl in there is just settling in funny ways. As long as it doesn't get too painful, it's likely nothing to worry about. But if you're really concerned, better to mention it at your next appointment to just alleviate all worries. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, it's normal.  Especially as the baby gets heavier, things get stretched and pulled a lot.  If you are very concerned, like PP, I would recommend calling or visiting your doc.

Melissa

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks girls!  It's not painful at all, just something I have noticed and have chosen to obsess about;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get it too, not often but i have and my doc said its normal. Uterus stretching....try not to worry too much. Ask your md next time u see him/her.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"