August 2011 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Thursday - Teresa Giudice

Re: Twatwaffle Thursday - Teresa Giudice

• Options
    I am SO sick of seeing her in the tabloids!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I win!!  I don't know who that is.  Don't recognize her name, nor her face!!  Wahoo!!  My life is Twatwaffle free this week!! :)
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJaysonandKristin:
    I win!!  I don't know who that is.  Don't recognize her name, nor her face!!  Wahoo!!  My life is Twatwaffle free this week!! :)

Here...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pulzoOENhVc

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    That b*tch is crazy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sick of seeing her on my US weekly and I don't watch the show so I really don't know who she is lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    I win!! nbsp;I don't know who that is. nbsp;Don't recognize her name, nor her face!! nbsp;Wahoo!! nbsp;My life is Twatwaffle free this week!! :

Ditto!
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    I win!! nbsp;I don't know who that is. nbsp;Don't recognize her name, nor her face!! nbsp;Wahoo!! nbsp;My life is Twatwaffle free this week!! :

Ditto!
  • Options
    While I typically adore trashy Bravo TV, she totaly earned this title and has worked my last nerve.  That said, I stil can't wait for the reunion show lol
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:

Me too.  And I'd like to add that I'm really disturbed by her super low hairline/ super small forehead.

Ewwww, never noticed that. It is kinda disturbing!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"