December 2010 Moms
Options

Oops. Bad habit

So I have a slight addiction to diet coke. I did really good giving it up when I was pregnant, but it is back now. Now when J is thirsty, he asks for a Coke. We went to eat at a deli the other day and in the middle of the restaurant he yells "Coke?" I said "milk?" He looked right at me and said "pop." I don't give him any obviously, but I was getting a major side eye from others at the deli. Oops.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oops. Bad habit

• Options
    Damn these LOs for being so observant and smart!  I know exactly what you are talking about, I got the same side eyes from the people at the Barnes and Noble when I had to drag DD out while she screamed for coffee.
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Options
    LOL!  Our bad habit is "French Fries"!  It's hilarious, he can smell them and doesn't let up until he gets one!  At a restaurant, we order him a meal w/ fruit or veggies yet we get fries, so that's pointless...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemsualum96:
    LOL!nbsp; Our bad habit is "French Fries"!nbsp; It's hilarious, he can smell them and doesn't let up until he gets one!nbsp; At a restaurant, we order him a meal w/ fruit or veggies yet we get fries, so that's pointless...
    We do the same thing ordering veggies. I end up giving him my fries and I eat his veggies. When will we learn?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"