August 2011 Moms
Options

*Madame Ha*

I saw your comment on the POTW thread - voting thread will go up tomorrow (Thursday) around noon Eastern time, so you have plenty of time :-)

Sorry for the separate post - I didn't want to clutter up the POTW thread.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Madame Ha*

• Options

Ha ha thanks :) I just added my pic :)

By the way, I'm curious - WHERE are you? I asked Dr Google what part of the world was 6 hours behind EST and I got Samoa islands. Is that where you are? If so, can I ask you what it's like out there? Because I know NOTHING about those isalnds but Dr Google sure makes it look like heaven on earth.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm in Hawaii, at least for a couple more months. We live on Oahu, so a lot of it is like any other city (traffic, lots of buildings, suburbs), but there are lots of great beaches and neat hiking opportunities in the rainforest areas.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Having lived up North my entire life, I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that you actually LIVE near the beach, in a warm place at that! To me, going to the beach means taking a week off and flying somewhere. I can't imagine being able to do it on my day off or whenever. Lucky!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I would never have chosen to live here - I never even wanted to visit. I tend to prefer places where I can wear fall sweaters and boots without feeling ridiculous. 

That being said, I'm glad to have had the experience of living here and hope we get to come back someday.

• Options
    imageladybugpjb:

I would never have chosen to live here - I never even wanted to visit. I tend to prefer places where I can wear fall sweaters and boots without feeling ridiculous. 

That being said, I'm glad to have had the experience of living here and hope we get to come back someday.

Oh don't get me wrong -  I cannot even imagine not having a white Christmas, so I know I'm not cut out to live in such an exotic place (may not sound exotic to you, but it sure does to me!) - But it feels like life would be one long vacation if I did. lol

Where you off to next? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"