Cincinnati Babies

Info about Bradley Method Classes in the area

I just wanted to pass this on for anyone who is interested- the instructor is Maren Rausch and she is fantastic! DH and I took these and I've successfully had 2 no-epi labors (including an induction). If you are interested I can get you her contact info or you can do a google search of her name and find out that way.

Last call for classes starting this Sunday! If you have friends who are due in January or February, this is a great opportunity to have an informed birthing experience.

My next series of Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth? classes will begin on Sunday, September 30, 2010 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM and run until December 23, 2012, give or take a week to allow for everyone's holiday travel schedules. 

The classes cover pregnancy health, how to stay low risk, interventions, comfort measures, baby care, and breastfeeding. This is a video rich series, with a video each class covering birth, nutrition, and breastfeeding. The series is $300, covering your workbook and all handouts. We meet at my house in West Chester, located 5 minutes from I-75.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Info about Bradley Method Classes in the area

• I would love to join you but I have not been able to get DH on board with a VBAC.  He thinks this is unnecessary because we are having a RCS :(

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"