Philadelphia Babies
Options

Daycare in Warminster area

Hi there! I currently live in South Jersey but we are looking to move to the Warminster area, hopefully by the time our first baby is born (early March 2013.)  Does anyone have any recommendations for daycare in that area?  I know lots of places have waiting lists so I wanted to try to figure all this out sooner rather than later.  Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
BFP #2: 6/20/12 
Oliver Stephen born 3/7/13 :)
BFP #3: 10/22/13

Re: Daycare in Warminster area

• Options
    We checked out children of America, the goddard school, kiddie academy and kinder care. All were right around 280/wk. My favorite was Goddard bc their curriculum was awesome and the baby room was the nicest. The lady who owns it was very sweet and is a retired music teacher. We will most likely send our daughter here when she's older.

We ended up going with a smaller place called little companions on Bristol Rd. Its only 160/wk and the owner is very sweet. The place is clean...prob the cleanest of all the places we went.

Hope this helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thank you!! this helps so much. I appreciate it. :

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No problem! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually live in Warminster, but I am the Director of a Goddard School in NJ.  Goddard schools are wonderful and have a great infant program!  When you move to the area, if you need a friend- look me up!  My son was born in May, 2012 :)
  • Options

imageMissYenchik:
    I actually live in Warminster, but I am the Director of a Goddard School in NJ.  Goddard schools are wonderful and have a great infant program!  When you move to the area, if you need a friend- look me up!  My son was born in May, 2012 :)

Thank you so much! We looked at houses in Warminster but wound up getting a home in Elkins Park.  I know that's a little ways away from you but it would be great to meet up if you are still interested.  We move at the end of December (as if I didn't have enough going on ;-) ). 

Are there any Goddard schools in the Elkins Park area that you could recommend to me?

Thank you so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"