January 2012 Moms

Becuase the situation isn't $hitty enough!

I guess I'm in a b!tching mood and i'm not even PMSing. I don't think lol

But it's been slow around here lately, so let me entertain you :P Actually it's pretty sad really.

Anyway, my SIL is at it again! She has a 3yo (I won't go into details but didn't know who the dad was until 6 guys took a test! - 'nuff said??) It has been nothing but a battle in the court since. Wanna know who's paying for it? - ILs! That's also the one who gets tattoos all the time, goes to high end salon/spas for a haricut and mani/pedi once a month but guilts ILs to pay her bills. I equally blame them btw for enabling her. They can always say NO!

Anyway DH and I just got a text from her just now (there was a hint already last week but we gave her the benefit of the doubt) asking us to save any baby stuff we may have as her and her new bf are trying for a baby! Now this guy "smokes" and drinks, they also had to get a house with an extra room just for him b/c he needs a daily alone time, has refused to watch her son on multiple occasions now as it's not his responsibility and they've broken up at least 10 times within the not quite a full year they've been dating. I'm not joking!!! One would say who cares, her life, but we unfortunately automatically get sucked into this drama. Becasue ILs will deal with it and then complain to us about it. It's a never ending soap opera!

Icing on the cake" she thinks it would be a good idea to make the announcement now, NOW while her father is preparing for his mother's funeral! She did the same when she was expecting with her son. The last thing her parents want is her to be pregnant yet she keeps doing it and announcing the "happy" news at the worst time. that's how her mother's birthday got ruined.

So there ya have it. You think you have a crazy family? Can you top this? HAHA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Becuase the situation isn't $hitty enough!

• Holy hell. Someone needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with her and then cut her off. You win for nutcase family of the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageFoster1Mom:
    Holy hell. Someone needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with her and then cut her off. You win for nutcase family of the day.

told ya! ANDDD I stand corrected we just found out form MIL that she's already pregnant! And that we should be there for her W.T.F?!?!?

• Loading the player...
  • I hope she has a boy so you don't have to share your stuff.  Or you could say that you're saving it for your next one. 

Sorry, I'm petty and I don't share well with stupid people.

imageimageimage
  • The SIL is not the problem here. The IL's are the problem. Stop enabling the crackheads! She will never grow up because she does not have too. Mommy and Daddy will always save her. *Stepping off soap box*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageFoster1Mom:
    The SIL is not the problem here. The IL's are the problem. Stop enabling the crackheads! She will never grow up because she does not have too. Mommy and Daddy will always save her. *Stepping off soap box*
    this 1000%!!!
  • imagejnickers98:

I hope she has a boy so you don't have to share your stuff.  Or you could say that you're saving it for your next one. 

Sorry, I'm petty and I don't share well with stupid people.

Right there with ya! I'm definitely not sharing any of the stuff with her. B/c a) we ARE saving it in case we have another girl and b) I don't want to support this ridiculousness in any shaper or form. She trashes anything she gets her hands on anyway. I've borrowed her some stuff before and I've never seen any of it again!

• That is pretty nuts.  Have you tried talking to the ILs about them enabling her?  I know it's more their issue than hers, but she needs the chance to grow up.  Otherwise, it seems like she won't ever have the motivation to become self-sustaining and responsible.

I'm also for not surrendering your baby stuff.  You can use the excuse that you don't know when #2 is coming along, so you want it available.  Or you could lie and say you already promised your baby stuff to someone else.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • imagenamara5532:

That is pretty nuts.  Have you tried talking to the ILs about them enabling her?  I know it's more their issue than hers, but she needs the chance to grow up.  Otherwise, it seems like she won't ever have the motivation to become self-sustaining and responsible.

I'm also for not surrendering your baby stuff.  You can use the excuse that you don't know when #2 is coming along, so you want it available.  Or you could lie and say you already promised your baby stuff to someone else.

Oh gosh, we've talked to them I can't tell you how many times. But they are worse than SIL. As a matter of fact it is 100% their fault that she's the way she is. They absolutely enable her to do all of this. When DH spoke to them yesterday and in short said WTF, MIL just said "well you know, not much I can do she's an adult, I guess all I can do now is be happy and hope for the best". UHM WHAT!?! Yes, SIL is 31 and can certainly make that decision for herself. BUT you can also say NO and not support her ridiculous actions. If they did the right thing and had not supported her through so much BS (I could write stories) none of this would be happening now. That is the one thing they just don't get! Actually its all MIL, FIL said, that if it was up to him they'd have no contact with SIL. She's toxic! ILs had all those retirement plans and it's all GONE. But that is their stupidity. SIL is playing them every day and they just don't get it....

MIL always says she's worried something will happen to the boy. Well if she's unfit to be a mother than lets not try to hide that,but help the poor child have a chance in life!

Anyway, I'm definitely NOT giving her any of our stuff. She is one who definitely feels entiteled to everything. I don't care what she thinks I"m just going to say sorry, we are saving the stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"