August 2011 Moms
Options

Wellness Wednesday

Please share how you're doing in terms of reaching your ultimate goal.

Any hurdles you need help overcoming?  Anyone need an attitude adjustment?

Has anyone had any successes this week that they'd like to share?

QOTW:  How's life at home?  Is SO supportive?  Is SO going through this together with you?  Do you have someone who IS supportive if SO is not? 

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Wellness Wednesday

• Options

I am proud to say I am done with the 6-Week in 6-Pack Training! Below is my progress throughout each Jillian Michael's program. I am very happy with the results. :)

Answers to questions: Reaching my ultimate goal? I am getting there. I still have lots of muscle to build, but it will happen in good time. DH supportive? DH is kind of supportive. He hates that I workout 6 days a week. Even though it's only an hour a day, he makes it sound like a hassle to him. The kids are in bed, so what's the issue? As far as hurdles right now-- I am struggling to eat 2,000+ cals a day! I went down to 1400 a day when I was losing weight, and now that I am trying to maintain and build muscle, eating that much food is not easy for me. I will get there eventually, but it's important to maintain muscle mass.

Before (3 months post partum):

Before/After 30-Day Shred (4 months post partum):

After "No More Trouble Zones" (7 months post partum):

After 6-Pack in 6-Weeks Training:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Updated my weightloss ticker in my siggy. 

Any hurdles you need help overcoming?  Anyone need an attitude adjustment?

Nope.  Found my groove...  FINALLY got it back.  Been kicking ass for about 2 weeks now.  Not letting it go since it's yielding the results I want. 

Just been sticking to my eating and exercising routines.  That's nothing to throw a party over, but I'm pretty happy.

QOTW:  How's life at home?  Is SO supportive?  Is SO going through this together with you?  Do you have someone who IS supportive if SO is not? 

Life at home is great.  DH is super busy.  He's finishing up his degree, getting ready to take the GMAT, enter the EMBA program and has taken a mentor to assist him in his career path toward becoming a professor.  He's super busy, so it's not like he's not supportive, he's just not there much.  I have a friend who is going through the same journey with me.  She's pretty damn awesome, and I love having her around.  
    Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Keeping a journal of what I have done and what I plan next.

Any hurdles you need help overcoming? Anyone need an attitude adjustment?

Yes and No but I always make sure to get something done but sometimes I limit myself a little because my left foot tends to hurt somedays more than others.

Just been eating right and doing at least a 30 minute workout.

QOTW: How's life at home? Is SO supportive? Is SO going through this together with you? Do you have someone who IS supportive if SO is not?

Great J DH is very supportive he always motivates and reminds me of what I want.

*The weather is finally cooling down! So more running!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Big Smileeesome you look fab! JK you go girl keep doing it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageDuffgurl:
    Big Smileeesome you look fab!

Thanks! It was a lot of work, but well worth it.

• Options
    imageeesome:

imageDuffgurl:
    Big Smileeesome you look fab!

Thanks! It was a lot of work, but well worth it.

Ee, I think I've gotten all I'm going to get out of the 30DS.  I have No More Trouble Zones, but it's double the time commitment, and I can't always finish the workout without giving up on my running time.  Do it anyways?  

I do 30DS at the kids' naptime and I run after DH gets home from school (about 8:30).  I only have about 30 minutes between when I get Hank down and when Otis wakes up.  Should I just do as much of the NMTZ as I can, or should I just keep 30DS and get heavier weights?  What say you? 

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options
    eesome, you look amazing!  What an inspiration!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Ee, I think I've gotten all I'm going to get out of the 30DS.  I have No More Trouble Zones, but it's double the time commitment, and I can't always finish the workout without giving up on my running time.  Do it anyways?  

I do 30DS at the kids' naptime and I run after DH gets home from school (about 8:30).  I only have about 30 minutes between when I get Hank down and when Otis wakes up.  Should I just do as much of the NMTZ as I can, or should I just keep 30DS and get heavier weights?  What say you? 

If you already did the 30DS, then yes...move on to No More Trouble Zones. It really targets all the parts we women struggle with most (muffin tops, thunder thighs, flabby arms, etc). It's WELL worth it! I say do No More Trouble Zones 3 days a week, and run 3 days a week.

• Options

imagemelissa0726:
    eesome, you look amazing!  What an inspiration!

Thanks so much!

• Options
    I'm a little late on this. But, I want to participate. I'm on my phone so the format is strange, sorry.

I lost my groove over the weekend, but got it back today. I always do well setting rules for myself and small challenges. Challenge 1. to take 3 spinning classes a week, 2. to not eat with in 3 hours of bedtime 3. to cut all sugar except a small amount of fruit.

I'm tired and busy and I need motivation. I need a pep talk and a gym friend. I'm not good about doing videos at home for a few reasons. One of my main issues this time is I completely fed myself by losing 90 lbs too fast and working out so much. I can't go back to that lifestyle probably ever. I was working out 67 days a week 26 hours at a time. So now if I look at food wrong I gain weight.

DH is supportive. He is gone a lot. He works 73 hours a week and is in school full time. As I've said before, I work part time, deal with the house being for sale and anything kids or pet related. I'm not kidding. DH doesn't even let the dogs in or out or get them food or water. He wants me to get back to where I used to be. He's always making polite suggestions and talking to me about diet and exercise. But, his family all have high metabolisms, they are tiny and don't watch what they eat or understand what it's like to have to watch every calorie that is consumed. It's hard to explain to someone that you can't eat pizza once a week bc anything you eat that isn't perfect just sticks right back to you.

It's late and I'm rambling. You get a protein shake for reading all of this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"