November 2011 Moms
Options

What is your...

LO's 1st Birthday party theme???

Noah's Ark

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What is your...

• Options
    UNO the card game
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagevalerieanne9015:
    UNO the card game

Yeah I loved your idea... I was thinking of stealing it. lol!

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sesame Street.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mickey Mouse.

Not the clubhouse. Colors are strictly red, yellow and black.

• Options

imagemabenner1:
    Sesame Street.

Mine too 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Rocket ship (whimiscal, not realistic)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cookie Monster (by himself, not sesame street)
  • Options
    DUMBO / circus theme, but with thanksgiving food

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    I think we are just going to do lots of balloons primary colors.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Based on a blanket that was made for me by my great aunt and then passed to Maya. (She plays on it, talks to the bunnies, sleeps with it, etc.... plus it's cute and original)

Working on invites...

Cake: Sheet, covered with yellow fondant that is painted with white polka dots and "quilted" looking. I'm using folded/draped fondant along the edge to look like the ruffled edge of the blanket. I'm going to "paint" a set of those red tulips on the bottom right corner of the top of the cake and a carved 4D bunny (in the same pose as the ones on the blanket) cake covered in tuffs of brown buttercream is going to sit on the top left hand corner of the cake. This is Maya's "smash cake".

Decorations; Very simple, red, yellow and white everything. I grabbed a foam stamp that looks just like the bunnies on the blanket, I'm going to stamp a single brown bunny in the center of the plates and might put some on the balloons too, I'm not sure yet.

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageclizh:

Based on a blanket that was made for me by my great aunt and then passed to Maya. (She plays on it, talks to the bunnies, sleeps with it, etc.... plus it's cute and original)

Working on invites...

Cake: Sheet, covered with yellow fondant that is painted with white polka dots and "quilted" looking. I'm using folded/draped fondant along the edge to look like the ruffled edge of the blanket. I'm going to "paint" a set of those red tulips on the bottom right corner of the top of the cake and a carved 4D bunny (in the same pose as the ones on the blanket) cake covered in tuffs of brown buttercream is going to sit on the top left hand corner of the cake. This is Maya's "smash cake".

Decorations; Very simple, red, yellow and white everything. I grabbed a foam stamp that looks just like the bunnies on the blanket, I'm going to stamp a single brown bunny in the center of the plates and might put some on the balloons too, I'm not sure yet.

I saw your post on another board regarding invites.  I create things here and there  just for fun for my friends.  I'm actually doing my DS invites too.  I have no business, I just fo it for fun! :)

I can whip up something for you if you like.  PM if interested.

Just for fun... No cash involved. :)

• Options
    Clizh, I'm glad you shared a pic of the blanket finally!
    We're doing turtles. Its been turtles her whole life, why change it and pick something else for her birthday? It'll be all lovely and pink and green.
  • Options
    imagelkm2006:
    Mickey Mouse.

Not the clubhouse. Colors are strictly red, yellow and black.

This is what MY first birthday was, teehehe
  • Options
    Dr. Seuss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"