Baby Showers
Options

My new registry...

I know it's not my first poop, but let me know if you guys can think of anything I left off...

I tried to get things in different price ranges, and I thought some of you might want to go in together for the big ticket items.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/wishlist/3I3DZPM1ABKWA/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_wl

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My new registry...

• Options

If you're going to post a registry you need to create an event on facebook with the link, gawd!  lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    You have to throw yourself a party so you can have a toilet paper raffle!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLiz4444:
    You have to throw yourself a party so you can have a toilet paper raffle!

I was thinking Metameucil instead of a card.

• Options

I can't believe you only registered for half carat diamonds. What is wrong with you?

• Options
    imagePunkyBooster:

I can't believe you only registered for half carat diamonds. What is wrong with you?

I keep my poops a little more subtle.  That's why I registered for smaller diamonds and only Prada instead of the Birkin bag I registered for at my baby shower.

• Options
    imageCranang:
    imagePunkyBooster:

I keep my poops a little more subtle.  That's why I registered for smaller diamonds and only Prada instead of the Birkin bag I registered for at my baby shower.

Oh okay. 

Love the metamucil raffle! 

• Options
    imagegraciesmurf:

If you're going to post a registry you need to create an event on facebook with the link, gawd!  lol

Yes  It's very tacky to not have formal facebook invites!

• Options
    I call dibs on the nipple flowers!
  • Options
    Loveeee!
  • Options
    I hope someone gets you the diamonds as a push present.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options

imageBallSox:

FTW!!

I spit my wine all over the keyboard.

• Options
    imageCranang:

imageBallSox:

FTW!!

I spit my wine all over the keyboard.

So I guess making a 'tree of life' print of your 'roids would be out of the question then?  

Make sure you write a detailed poop story to put on FB.

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options

You forgot the giant SUV to take it all home in!  Don't you know people are supposed to buy that for you as well?

lol good times. Yes

• Options
    imagemoonglow_84:

You forgot the giant SUV to take it all home in!  Don't you know people are supposed to buy that for you as well?

lol good times. Yes

For sure, make sure it's big enough to carry ALL of your sh!t.

• Options

imageMrsNorry:
    I call dibs on the nipple flowers!

I was totally going to get those for her!

Maybe I will just have to go off-registry and get her a nice new padded toilet seat cover.  

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options

imageBallSox:

Hey, DO NOT mock the push present!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Lmao this is wonderful!
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"