Natural Birth

*tarta*

I can't believe you haven't had that baby yet.  I'm sending you some serious labor vibes right now.

I hope you're feeling well and getting a lot of rest.  Hang in there! 

Re: *tarta*

• Well, it's not that I haven't been trying. I've had 2 days now of fairly intense prodromal labor and I'm about to go out of my stinkin' mind! Yesterday morning things seemed to be building and even my midwife thought we'd be rendezvousing at the hospital by yesterday evening. My mom took 2 days off of work. DH has been off work, we're all just sitting around watching me have contractions that don't go anywhere. And the phone calls and texts just keep rolling in to remind me that it hasn't happened yet.

I totally didn't think to forbid my family from posting my biznezz on FB, so even though I'm not on there people are contacting me all the time because of it. I was not pleased about that one. Grrr...prayers for patience for me and that this kid heads for the exit soon are much appreciated.

I've been able to rest decently well thanks to the Hypnobabies. It does seem to help me get to sleep even with the contractions. I just wonder how long this is going to go on. I don't know if I should send DH back to work tomorrow or what. :o(

Thanks for thinking of me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You're so close.  Hang in there.  I will definitely say some prayers for patience.  I remember exactly what that was like - my labor with David was like that.  Weeks of prodromal labor and he didn't decide to make his grand entrance into the world until 40w6d.  The phone calls got so annoying that I just turned off the phone.  People got the hint after a couple of days.  Maybe that would help you.

And if it makes you feel better - all of that early labor that dragged on with David led to my shortest and easiest delivery.  Know that all of that work your body is doing right now isn't in vain.

Keep resting, mama! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"