Phoenix Babies

Pediatrician recommendations for north phoenix?

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I'm honestly not sure as to where to turn for a pediatrician? Theres so many. Do any of you have a pediatrician that you though was wonderful for your newborn that you would recommend?

Re: Pediatrician recommendations for north phoenix?

• Angel Pediatrics... Located in Anthem...right off  I-17 and Anthem Way. Dr Jackson is awesome! Office staff is very nice as well. We kept trying different places until we found the right place. Well worth the drive.
  • I love Dr. Lersch at Pediatric Associates in Phoenix.  602-861-1611 They have a nurse hotline, and weekend hours during cold and flu season. He has been a top doc in Phoenix Magazine for years. When I go in for check ups, he usually answers all my questions while he is examining my daughter. 
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are more east, North Scottsdale Pediatric Associates.  They are on the boarder of North Phoenix and Scottsdale.  We've been going for 2 years and love them.  www.nspeds.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Desert Sun Pediatrics off of Jomax & Tatum.  Very caring and warm environment.  They also have lactation consultants on staff, so if you need help with nursing after they are wonderful!!
  • Dr. Dorame (Desert Canyon Pediatrics). Its in the same complex as Paradise Valley Hospital off Bell and the 51. He has always been really nice about answering any and all questions. He's extremely knowledgable and has great suggestions if your LO isn't "cooperating" (lol). The office staff are also nice.

He was highly recommended by a friend, and then I asked my OB, and she also recommended him. Her 3 kids are patients there as well.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love Paradise Pediatrics at Tatum and Cactus!  We see Dr. Ceimo, but Dr. Redleaf is amazing too- really all their doctors are!
  • With my first daughter I took her to Dr.Derring, his office is next to John C Lincoln Deer Valley. He has been a doctor for quiet awhile and they always have room for last minute appointments and are available to be called with questions. Everyone there is really nice and caring.
  • I also use North Scottsdale Peds.  They have a Deer Valley office too. They were excellent at the hospital, and excellent in the office.
  • I love pediatrix i see dr funcke. Shes amazing. They have extended hours their open on saturdays and sundays till 12 by appt. When you call the on call number even after hours the dr calls you back. Their office is very clean and the staff is so great with ava. Their office i go to is on i17 amx greenway but they also have a locarion on happy valley rd and 19th ave. Its called pediatrix the number is 602 866 0550. Good luck
  • imagebabyruth88:
    I love pediatrix i see dr funcke. Shes amazing. They have extended hours their open on saturdays and sundays till 12 by appt. When you call the on call number even after hours the dr calls you back. Their office is very clean and the staff is so great with ava. Their office i go to is on i17 amx greenway but they also have a locarion on happy valley rd and 19th ave. Its called pediatrix the number is 602 866 0550. Good luck

This. Every dr is amazing there. I went there when I was a kid and some of the drs are still there. We see dr. Mitra at the happy valley office. He is hands down the best dr I have ever used in my life. 

Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"