Pregnant after 35
Options

Feeling a little better and worried...

I've been feeling a little better the last couple of days...not much nausea and a little more energy.  I'm 9 weeks right now.  With my daughter, I didn't start feeling better until 10 weeks.  So of course, I'm worried.  I guess I'll know for sure if something is wrong at my ultrasound which is tomorrow.  I sure wish we could have done it last week as originally scheduled, but oh well.  At least if we go in tomorrow and there's no heartbeat or something, we'll know for sure - there won't be any wait-and-see.

Melissa

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy

Re: Feeling a little better and worried...

• Options
    Wishing you a great ultrasound tomorrow.  I'm still wondering when my symptoms will appear, considering I have twins, I figured the hormones in me should be in full force!  I barely have sore boobs.  So to me my lack of symptoms is causing me to worry that things aren't as well as they may seem.  It's so hard to not to worry about every little thing.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Options

Sometimes symptoms wax and wane...you'll have a few good days and think things are getting better, and then BAM! One morning you'll be back to gagging at everything in sight. I bet your symptoms have just taken a brief hiatus.

It's good that you don't have to wait long for (probably) reassurance that everything is okay. Please update after your u/s tomorrow.

Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies, I sure hope you're right.  I will definitely update after my ultrasound tomorrow.  With my daughter, my symptoms were kind of off and on for a couple weeks until they just went away completely.  I guess it could be happening that way again, just a week earlier or so.

Melissa

• Options

imageMrsNukem:
    Wishing you a great ultrasound tomorrow.  I'm still wondering when my symptoms will appear, considering I have twins, I figured the hormones in me should be in full force!  I barely have sore boobs.  So to me my lack of symptoms is causing me to worry that things aren't as well as they may seem.  It's so hard to not to worry about every little thing.

I hear you!  I bet those symptoms will hit any day now.  Then again, maybe you are one of the lucky ones who feel great throughout their pregnancy.  :)  

Melissa

• Options
    I was so much more paranoid during my first and early 2nd tri this time, compared to my first pregnancy. Hopefully tomorrow will prove the unease to be unfounded, but will rather include some love sounds and movements. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was the same way. The symptoms came and went with no rhyme or reason, and everything was fine. I was so nervous about it, I asked the obgyn, and she said it's completely normal. I'm still crossing my fingers for you though, and sending you good luck mojo!
    Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Beat stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma May 2011, YEAH!!!

BFP 3/30/12, with fingers and toes all crossed.

AMA (37) + GD = HR, grr.

EDD 12.12.12

• Options

My symptoms came and went as well.  I know it's hard, but try not to worry.  Don't you hate it when people say that;)  I am the worst worrier too!!!!!

Good luck at your U/S tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had almost no symptoms with my successful pregnancy!! It's normal. No sore boobs ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"