November 2011 Moms
Options

S/O Flu Shot

Do you schedule an appointment to get a flu shot or go to a flu shot clinic? I was just looking at the times of the clinics, and I'd have to take off work to go to one, otherwise I could schedule an appointment on my day off (Fridays) and bring DS there.  Or do some of you even go to a Walgreens, or somewhere that's not your clinic? 

Re: S/O Flu Shot

• Options

Most of those clinics don't carry the infant vaccine, which often needs to be done in 2 doses. We are just going to call our pedi and make a nurse's appointment. In and out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm taking DD to the doctor today to get the shot (first dose)...second one will be in 4 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO got his at his 9 month appt, he was already 9.5 mths by the time we had his appt

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    I go to the pedi.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We go to the pedi..... I wouldn't want to go elsewhere. I would call and see if they have walk-in hours.... ours does for the flu shot. Mom and dad can get theirs as well for $30.
  • Options
    I think I would only get it done at the pedis. We will get the first at his year appointment and then go back for his follow up shot.

• Options
    Our pedi offered the flu shot at the 9 month well check. We just got the booster last week.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"