March 2012 Moms

4AM party.....

MY LO has a new routine, 4am party. Which means laughing, giggling, eating, pulling my hair, kicking me and wanting to just play.

I know....he so should be in his crib by now....and this party scene is just the ticket to get that transition going. Now if only I can get DH on the same page.

And can i just say DH is such a nerd! This moring LO was doing everything he could to slap DH on his face...DH had the NERVE to tell me that "HE NEEDED HIS SLEEP" LMAO ...really YOU need your sleep?!! BAahahhah. He is so lucky I didnt throw a pillow at him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: 4AM party.....

• DS has been having 5am parties lately, which the books say is supposedly an acceptable time for babies to get up for the day... But it's so not!
  • 5 am is SO not acceptable! LOL What kills me...is he is DEAD ASLEEP come 7am. Which is GET ready to leave time. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel so sorry for you. Luckily Peyton wakes up around 5 or 6 to party. He hangs out with me, since I am a SAHM, for about 15 minutes and then takes a bottle and sleeps until 7 or 8. I feel so sorry for you! If I worked I would be pulling my hair out. Kudos to you all, seriously this makes you a super mom!
  • Robert likes 2am as his party time. He looks so stinking adorable though when he is giggly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSparks in training!:

MY LO has a new routine, 4am party. Which means laughing, giggling, eating, pulling my hair, kicking me and wanting to just play.

I know....he so should be in his crib by now....and this party scene is just the ticket to get that transition going. Now if only I can get DH on the same page.

And can i just say DH is such a nerd! This moring LO was doing everything he could to slap DH on his face...DH had the NERVE to tell me that "HE NEEDED HIS SLEEP" LMAO ...really YOU need your sleep?!! BAahahhah. He is so lucky I didnt throw a pillow at him.

OMG Jonathan has been having 4 AM parties to! For the past week...we haven't put him in the crib yet either. I have PnP in room, and sometimes he fusses, so I put him in bed with us and he goes right to sleep....but past week, he wakes up at 4 (my alarm goes off at 5!!!), feed him, change him, and lay him back down, so maybe i can go back to sleep for another 40min or so...and he's pinching my face, makes this loud monster (AAAHHHHHHHH) noises, kicks, giggles. waking up at 4am and not going to bed until 10pm, has not been very fun for me, I was doing really good and cutting out coffee and soda during the work day, and now I feel like I NEED IT! he eventually falls back to sleep, but by that time it I have get ready for work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • YES 4 am for us too-annoying!
    Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!
  • My son has been doing 5:30 after his feeding. I just let him laugh it out while I go back to my room to sleep and eventually when the fun wears off he passes out at some point :)

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"