March 2012 Moms
Options

***Tuesday Check In***

Happy TUESDAY!!

Heather age 35       current weight 154        Goal weight 130 or LESS

Hi all, I am struggling a little with getting back on the work out routine. Only got in 3 gym days last week. I was very happy to see i lost some weight! FINALLY ...i feel like my weight is coming off so slow. I am really thinking about trying to budget in WeightWatchers. I wonder if being an EBF honestly effects my weight loss. On a positive note I am very happy with my physical change and results.

How are you doing?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: ***Tuesday Check In***

• Options
    Valerie age 29
    Current weight 115
    Goal weight 125130

Hi. This is my first Tuesday check in post :0 I'm actually have the opposite issue yes I know...I'm lucky. I am underweight and it is affecting my supply and energy level. I swear I shovel food in my mouth all the time but it quickly gets burned off by chasing around my LO who is crawling now 0_O
    I want my nice booty and figure back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How exciting you LO is Crawling!!! Girllll we can start messaging you TONS of new recepies!! Are you EBF? That could be one reason you cant keep weight on. And good for you for wanting a healthy body with curves!! Amen! So glad to hear another mom not want to be underweight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Current weight: 132

Goal weight: 125

I lost 3 pounds this week.  I was so excited when I stepped on the scale and saw it below 135.  I have been stuck there all summer, so it was good to see it go down a bit.  I have been walking like usual, but I just started watching my caloric intake this week and I think it has really helped.  I make sure to get my recommended daily calories for BF, but I think I was just way overeating before which is why I wasn't seeing a change.  I have been writing down everything I eat, which has really kept me accountable.  Now I just have to commit more to exercising. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSparks in training!:
    How exciting you LO is Crawling!!! Girllll we can start messaging you TONS of new recepies!! Are you EBF? That could be one reason you cant keep weight on. And good for you for wanting a healthy body with curves!! Amen! So glad to hear another mom not want to be underweight!

Yes, it's exciting but I miss my nonmobile and cuddly baby sometimes. Haha! Yes, I need some new recipes...STAT! I AM EBF and plan to keep on going for a few more months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Age 29
    Current 134
    Goal under 130

I lost two pounds! Running about 2 mi per day and so proud of myself for doing it 5 days last week. EBF is helping, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"